• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS Nulled - Null any plugins themes yourself.

I already did that, but it didn't work. Do you have another way?
My operating system:
cloudlinux
cpanel
litespeed
Try this:
  1. Modify the etc/hosts file to point www.modulesgarden.com to your server's IP address.
  2. Create a cPanel account in WHM.
  3. Generate the certificate using mkcert in the terminal. mkcert will provide you with the certificate and the public key. You will also need the CA Bundle, which you can find by running mkcert -CAROOT.
  4. Upload the certificate to the cPanel account you created.
  5. After installing the certificate, verify that curl works correctly

1. Modify the etc/hosts file to point www.modulesgarden.com to your server's public IP address.
  2. Create a cPanel account in WHM for modulesgarden.com
  3. Generate the certificate using mkcert in the terminal. mkcert will provide you with the certificate and the public key. You will also need the CA Bundle, which you can find its location by running mkcert -CAROOT.
  4. Upload the certificate to the cPanel account you created.
  5. After installing the certificate, verify that curl works correctly
Thanks so much.

Now everything works perfectly.

Thanks !

This works like a charm! Thank you very much for this useful guide. Easy to implement.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 7.12.41 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 7.12.41 PM.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 6.52.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 6.52.12 PM.png
    429.1 KB · Views: 50
Which step are you stucking on ?
It works on my setup. I use WHM/cPanel
I created a new account on cPanel with the domain "modulesgarden.com" and also Install SSL and also make directory inside public_html "client-area" Please clear 2 things which are confusing me

1st > I Change the A Records of the fake domain to 127.0.0.1 and in etc/hosts with my server IP

2nd > In "client-area" directory Install new WHMCS or Copy Production WHMCS files.

I created a new account on cPanel with the domain "modulesgarden.com" and also Install SSL and also make directory inside public_html "client-area" Please clear 2 things which are confusing me

1st > I Change the A Records of the fake domain to 127.0.0.1 and in etc/hosts with my server IP

2nd > In "client-area" directory Install new WHMCS or Copy Production WHMCS files.
In hosts file, don't put 127.0.0.1 on your fake modulesgarden. Instead, insert your server public IP.

XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX modulesgarden.com www.modulesgarden.com

(Replace XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX with your vps plubic IP address)

In hosts file, don't put 127.0.0.1 on your fake modulesgarden. Instead, insert your server public IP.

XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX modulesgarden.com www.modulesgarden.com

(Replace XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX with your vps plubic IP address)
Okay Got it but how can we install WHMCS on IT because we can't access it on Our Browser or any other process to Install WHMCS?

In my case I download my Production WHMCS files and upload in Account which I created with domain "modulesgarden.com" in "client-area" folder

Okay Got it but how can we install WHMCS on IT because we can't access it on Our Browser or any other process to Install WHMCS?

In my case I download my Production WHMCS files and upload in Account which I created with domain "modulesgarden.com" in "client-area" folder
You don't install WHMCS

The fake modulesgarden should be an exact replica of your production WHMCS.
You can create a symbolic link or hard-copy the files from your whmcs to the 'client-area' directory on modulesgarden account.

Yeah I tried both methods but in the end, when I rund module I faced this problem "

Domains Reseller​

Connection cannot be established. Please report your server's IP address to [email protected]
"
I also attached all the attachments for your reference

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 06.JPG
    06.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 35
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock