• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS Nulled - Null any plugins themes yourself.

Thank you and everyone who helped me even with a piece of information or an idea
Finally it worked for me, thanks...
work in same server : cloudlinux & cpanel
1) i change all Record A in dns domain modulesgardencom change from server public ip to local ip (127.0.0.1)
2) Host : (server public ip) www.modulesgarden.com modulesgarden.com

3) for ssl i use this command :
mkcert -key-file key.pem -cert-file cert.pem modulesgarden.com www.modulesgarden.com *.modulesgarden.com

Good Luck for all
Finally! Congratulations!
Your perseverance is inspiring.

Reactions: afreena
SMS Center v3.16.0 & cPanel Extended v3.15.3 Not working with this method
Domains Reseller v 2.3.0 & DNS Manager v3.3.2 Working

SMS Center v3.16.0 & cPanel Extended v3.15.3 Not working with this method

You're right. Maybe because of this thread the people from MG who read this thread changed their licensing system. So now their module can only be run using the OpenSSL private key that they created themselves.

Congratulations! All modules released since May 15 2024 will no longer can be nulled unless you have their private key.

My advice to everyone, never never never never never discuss how to null something in a public space. I've mentioned this in other threads on this forum before, because this is what I'm worried about.

Attachments

• serv.JPG
    serv.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 15
  • serv1.JPG
    serv1.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 15
Can you plese help me regarding this i faced this problem
add in host file :
(public ip server) secure.whmcsmodule.net

install ssl :
mkcert -key-file whmcsmodule.net-key.pem -cert-file whmcsmodule.net-cert.pem secure.whmcsmodule.net *.secure.whmcsmodule.net

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 15
add in host file :
(public ip server) secure.whmcsmodule.net

install ssl :
mkcert -key-file whmcsmodule.net-key.pem -cert-file whmcsmodule.net-cert.pem secure.whmcsmodule.net *.secure.whmcsmodule.net
thanks for the reply but i already add
www.secure.whmcsmodule.net with my server public ip in the host and also install SSL certificate but when i add secure.whmcsmodule.net with WWW i faced this problem.

Attachments

• ser.PNG
    ser.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 6
Hello ,
Anybody have this modules latest version Untouched Original Files :

Hello ,
Anybody have this modules latest version Untouched Original Files :

register new account
and order you will got latest download
10 Days Money Back Guarantee
Ask for refund :)
Check document before purchased

register new account
and order you will got latest download
10 Days Money Back Guarantee
Ask for refund :)
Check document before purchased
I wish I could do that . Unfortunately our country does not support universal bank card. Our bank card works only within the country . Because it does not allow money to go out of the country

I wish I could do that . Unfortunately our country does not support universal bank card. Our bank card works only within the country . Because it does not allow money to go out of the country
Only Paypal payment can ask for refund

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock