• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS LICENSE [GIVEAWAY]

d3v1l

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Dec 24, 2020
Pune , MH , India
d3v1l.xyz
Hello Babiato WHMCS users,

We're excited to announce a fun new giveaway where all you need to do is crack a joke! We believe laughter is the best medicine and we want to share some laughs with our community.

To enter, simply post your best joke on our forum. The 10 most liked jokes will be selected as the winners, and each will receive a special prize.

This is a great opportunity to share some laughs with fellow community members and win a prize at the same time. So don't be shy - share your best joke and see if it gets enough likes to make it to the top 10.

We can't wait to see all the funny posts and select our winners. Good luck to all participants!

Last edited:
Thanks for your giveaway!
But I don't know ask for designing logo in Giveaway is breaking rule or not.
If it not breaking rule, I should do the same way later when I need people here do something for me.
Anyway, I guess Babiato need a Contest section for this kind of thread.

Thanks for your giveaway!
But I don't know ask for designing logo in Giveaway is breaking rule or not.
If it not breaking rule, I should do the same way later when I need people here do something for me.
Anyway, I guess Babiato need a Contest section for this kind of thread.
ok then
taking your words i will change giveaway task....

• Love
Reactions: Groot

We're excited to announce a fun new giveaway where all you need to do is crack a joke! We believe laughter is the best medicine and we want to share some laughs with our community.

To enter, simply post your best joke on our forum. The 10 most liked jokes will be selected as the winners, and each will receive a special prize.

This is a great opportunity to share some laughs with fellow community members and win a prize at the same time. So don't be shy - share your best joke and see if it gets enough likes to make it to the top 10.

We can't wait to see all the funny posts and select our winners. Good luck to all participants!

1680261471708.png

Reactions: vasile and kevin75
Not sure where the joke needs to be posted.. but I'm one for the worst jokes.. so here goes:

What do you call a fly with no wings?...

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Cinema
– See me two tickets, please.
– Is it for Romeo and Juliet?
– No, it's for me and my girlfriend.

Putin enters an expensive restaurant accompanied by his bodyguards.
Waiter - "What would you like to eat today?"
Putin - "Your best stake!"
Waiter - "What about vegetables?"
Putin - "They will have soup."

Irish man walked out of a pub and starts pissing up against the wall, copper comes along and says hey Paddy, you know that against the law , Paddy turns around and says no It ant it’s against the fucking wall 🤣
Lol
Customers are not allowed for giveaway 😂😂😂😅😅

Why do programmers prefer dark mode?
Programmers prefer dark mode because it makes them feel like they're hacking into the Matrix or working on some top-secret government project. Plus, it makes them look cool, like they're part of some elite tech club. And let's be honest, who doesn't want to look cool?

Reactions: festigra
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock