• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS LICENSE [GIVEAWAY]

Ever noticed why women always have se* with the lights off?
because they never like to see a man having a good time \

PS: thank you for this fun giveaway

"You know your ex?
Exes are like payday, usually hitchhiking through 🙈 in our life."

Hello Babiato WHMCS users,

We're excited to announce a fun new giveaway where all you need to do is crack a joke! We believe laughter is the best medicine and we want to share some laughs with our community.

To enter, simply post your best joke on our forum. The 10 most liked jokes will be selected as the winners, and each will receive a special prize.

This is a great opportunity to share some laughs with fellow community members and win a prize at the same time. So don't be shy - share your best joke and see if it gets enough likes to make it to the top 10.

We can't wait to see all the funny posts and select our winners. Good luck to all participants!
My Joke as Follow
Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? Because it was "two-tired".!!! 😂😂😂

if there are earthworms , then there are rain bubi ... if there is a dolphin, then there is also dolp swed
;)

This is my 12th birthday and I’m ready for the world! 🎂🥳

Birthday-cake-table-face.gif

Last edited:
Here is my favorite one, heard in The Last of Us:

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!

1-
Why don't scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!

2-
Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing!

¿Por qué los programadores odian la naturaleza?
Porque tienen miedo de los bichos. ..

1. My girlfriend always dies of laughter during se*, no matter what she reads.

2. The light in the apartment turn off on cotton. Therefore, after the first slap in the face of his wife for treason, the man easily hid from her in the dark.

3. The photo of my wife in my wallet reminds me that there could be money in this place.

4. 15-year-old Alex was given a tear-off erotic calendar for his birthday. A year went by in 15 minutes

5. A bankrupt banker went to court. After considering the case, the court brought him to eat.

6. Yesterday I put my hand into a fox hole, I stand thinking, but the fox does not think, the fox is already eating!

Q: Whats the difference between a politician and a snail?
A: One is slimy, a pest, and leaves a trail everywhere and the other is just a snail.

Teacher: "If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "No, listen carefully... If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Six."
Teacher: "Good. Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven!"
Teacher: "Johnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!"
Johnny: "Because I've already got one freaking cat!"

Do not be racist; be like Mario. He's an Italian plumber, who was made by the Japanese, speaks English, looks like a Mexican, jumps like a black man, and grabs coins like a Jew!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock