• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS LICENSE [GIVEAWAY]

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!” The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself?

Because it was two-tired!

i am not a funny guy, that why iam sad and coding to forget .... can i get into the selection?

Hello there! It's great to see a community coming together for some laughter and fun. Joke contests like these can really brighten the mood and foster a sense of camaraderie among members.

Why did the web developer stay calm?

Because he knew how to handle stress efficiently using PHP (P-H-P)!

I hope this brings a smile to your face and best of luck to all the participants in the contest.

I had this from a blind rider while doing Lyft -

"what do you call a deer with no eyes?"
No ideer.

Follow up to that would be
"What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?"
"Still no ideer"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock