• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Where can download free Control panel for VPS

is this a shared license? coz its really cheap
obviously, there are shared licences at that price no where can sell licences that cheap and be direct from companies

and that user has been using them for the exact amount of time the website has been online very strange 2years
more likely it is their site

never trust a website that can not get the very basic of tasks correct SSL is not fully installed correctly

Last edited:
obviously, there are shared licences at that price no where can sell licences that cheap and be direct from companies

and that user has been using them for the exact amount of time the website has been online very strange 2years

never trust a website that can not get the very basic of tasks correct SSL is not fully installed correctly
thank you for the answer

I

Hi,

No offense, but please don't be too sure or assume anything 😂, I personally don't even know a single code to make the license provider business mine or ours... I only offer to help since I have a great experience, you don't have to believe this and you should also have an open mind as well, my monthly subscription is even 4$ and that's because I was an early adopter, I think that provider charges 7$ or 9$ now for a VPS lisence. Anyways Op feel free and make the best option for you, knowing fully well you have to take responsibility for your choice. Same as I am doing right now.

As an advice:
Good customer support is key whatever choice you make, if that is lacking you would definitely get really frustrated.

All the best

Reactions: rahadeon
If you don't have the money for something you need to run your VPS, why do you use a VPS in the first place?
Can't you downgrade your plan to afford a panel?

Anyway, Plesk is doing their christmas deal and you can get it for 60$/1yr (5$/month), with the only downside being that you have to pay the whole year now. And yes, it works with Windows.

A lot of hosting providers has in there terms and conditions or there acceptable usage policy a part about using unlicensed software and if they recive a complaint from the software provider your accout can be locked or terminated till you pay for a licence

Meaning you will lose all your data on that server
This is not true I have shared license with official verification on verify.cpanel.net

This is not true I have shared license with official verification on verify.cpanel.net
what part is not true

Do you think that domain that's say is verified is resolving to your servers IP nope your domain is proxied to show it coming from the official IP that holds the licence

so If Cpanel want to complain to the hosting company you have the server from its not going to be hard for them to find the server's real IP

now don't get me wrong Cpanel doesn't aggressively enforce this its only enforced if someone complains to them about your domain or IP

as one of my domains when I enter it on verify.cpanel.net says I had a license in 2017 nope I have had the domain for over 10 years and just this year linked it to an IP on a VPS I have and its showing that IP had the licences

I believe CloudPanel and Cyberpanel are run by the same people and share same core technology. However, they are designed for different audiences.

Hi, to also contribute. Check this provider , we have used this service for 2yrs no issue, this come highly recommended https://licensehosts.com/viewticket.php
Not affiliated in anyway but service is great and fits your budget.

All the best
have you tried this, how much time does it take for activation? and now after 2 years why did u switch and which services are you using..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock