• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Where can download free Control panel for VPS

vladimirb1

Banned User
Sep 11, 2022
HI Guys Im new in VPS, need nuled or free good Cpanel for VPS Do you can help? My sites no sites no commercial and pay 5-10$ /m for panel only I can't

you have a few options see below

hestia

aapanel

cyberpanel

I'm using Hestia and it is highly recommended from here. Easy to use and very fast..

you have a few options see below

hestia

aapanel

cyberpanel
I TRY ALL Free panel, but all no really free Nginx/Apache WAF for my site
aapanel ask 14$/m , a lot panel no have filemanager

I TRY ALL Free panel, but all no really free Nginx/Apache WAF for my site
aapanel ask 14$/m , a lot panel no have filemanager
Aapanel has a free nginx firewall. For apache just use cloudflare. It's the best free firewall available

Aapanel has a free nginx firewall. For apache just use cloudflare. It's the best free firewall available
yes! for you very simple! But I,m not programmer and use before cPanel-user and ISPmanager its easy for me, but now its cost a lot $

yes! for you very simple! But I,m not programmer and use before cPanel-user and ISPmanager its easy for me, but now its cost a lot $
Whatever you do don't install any nulled versions of premium panels. You risk a lot. Also don't get scammed by people offering cheap licenses of cpanel

Yeah.. don't use Windows.. go Linux.. Cloudflare also have easy free mail redirect/relay. I'm using addresses on my domain and using Gmail to send from my domain..

Lots of good guides from Ideaspot on YouTube. Also thread here on how to get free Linux VPS on Oracle..

Whatever you do don't install any nulled versions of premium panels. You risk a lot. Also don't get scammed by people offering cheap licenses of cpanel
I may have opted for a nulled cPanel license at some point and now I am freaking out reading this 😢. What are the most critical risks bro? I couldn't resist the unofficial license, cPanel is just too pricey.

Use BrainyCP, as it is lightweight, fast and free, and have tons of features. You can compare them to other free cpanels in the market.

Last edited:
I may have opted for a nulled cPanel license at some point and now I am freaking out reading this 😢. What are the most critical risks bro? I couldn't resist the unofficial license, cPanel is just too pricey.
A lot of hosting providers has in there terms and conditions or there acceptable usage policy a part about using unlicensed software and if they recive a complaint from the software provider your accout can be locked or terminated till you pay for a licence

Meaning you will lose all your data on that server

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
A lot of hosting providers has in there terms and conditions or there acceptable usage policy a part about using unlicensed software and if they recive a complaint from the software provider your accout can be locked or terminated till you pay for a licence

Meaning you will lose all your data on that server
What are the chances of actually getting caught though? I.e just using it for personal use!! I am not sure how it works but the unofficial license issuer said it's safe and I am actually able to get official updates from cPanel.

What are the chances of actually getting caught though? I.e just using it for personal use!! I am not sure how it works but the unofficial license issuer said it's safe and I am actually able to get official updates from cPanel.
Ok so you have a shared licence that's proxies to the official one

You will probably be ok but can not say 100% I have never used the cheap licenses

Ok so you have a shared licence that's proxies to the official one

You will probably be ok but can not say 100% I have never used the cheap licenses
Right right, I suppose I am a little bit safer. Good to know its actually proxied to the official one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock