• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsStore SaaS - Online WhatsApp Store Builder By RajodiyaInfotech

WhatsStore SaaS - Online WhatsApp Store Builder By RajodiyaInfotech 7.3

No permission to download
why photos are not displaying after the setup?
as logos and can't upload any logos to the store?!

Every time I install this script it gives me a 500 error I never managed to install it, I'm using php 8.1 still it doesn't work

Attachments

• Sem título-1.png
    Sem título-1.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 12
there is no install file in the latest file uploaded. how do we configure?
Every time I install this script it gives me a 500 error I never managed to install it, I'm using php 8.1 still it doesn't work
Anyone who's figured out the error 500
there is no install file in the latest file uploaded. how do we configure?

Faced the same issue with error 500. When using php 8.0 the composer requests php version >= 8.1. But 8.1 and 8.2 outputs error 500 and that's weird. Did you find a solution. I asked the dev author on Codecanyon. Would be helpful if you make some preassure, too :)

Why should not buy code from the author

RajodiyaInfotech​

1. Code are incomplete and have a lot bugs.

2. Author is so much rude and never accept that his code is incomplete of have bugs.

3. He written that he will provide the customization service but he always denies and says we are busy in other work.

3. He is so much arrogant even he know how to manipulate codecanyon team if you raise a dispute for refund.

So never buy his codes and also do not use it.

Reactions: clovers
Why should not buy code from the author

RajodiyaInfotech​

1. Code are incomplete and have a lot bugs.

2. Author is so much rude and never accept that his code is incomplete of have bugs.

3. He written that he will provide the customization service but he always denies and says we are busy in other work.

3. He is so much arrogant even he know how to manipulate codecanyon team if you raise a dispute for refund.

So never buy his codes and also do not use it.
I use it nulled

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock