• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System v4.2.0

No permission to download

Coder Hridoy

Jan 25, 2023
gordian submitted a new resource:

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System - Untouched - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System

Introduction

A cloud-based WhatsApp SAAS system where you can make a bulk campaign along with the WhatsApp bot. As this uses WhatsApp web instance so there is no hazard of banning WhatsApp.
Requirements
  • VPS or any Nodejs-enabled shared hosting
  • MYSQL Database
  • Domain or Subdomain

Features

whatsham chat bot banner
multiple whatsapp account in whatsham banner
export whatsapp group banner
whatsapp button
send...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for the appeal, but I must warn you that it is not overruled.

Thanks for the feature, but I must warn you that it is not null
Certainly,

That's why it's labelled as Untouched.
That way the nulling may be performed by those skilled in the art. It's a better option than a resource not being available at all.

it is asking for purchase Code...
How to make it nulled??
Hello Brother,

It's Untouched. Exactly as released by Script Author. In time, certainly it will catch the attention of a Nulling Expert to straighten it out.

Reactions: Noxium
Hello Brother,

It's Untouched. Exactly as released by Script Author. In time, certainly it will catch the attention of a Nulling Expert to straighten it out.
We'll be waiting for the hero to make it this script nulled.

Reactions: itsM
Hello Brother,

Have you successfully installed this script ??.. if yes please share the installed one with dbfile..

How do you manage to install it? I follow all the steps, but when I navigate to mydomain.com/install I don't find the page. There is no install page or package.json is not building dependencies correctly

How do you manage to install it? I follow all the steps, but when I navigate to mydomain.com/install I don't find the page. There is no install page or package.json is not building dependencies correctly
please follow the steps in documentation. skip .env file..because there is no env file... you just need to set the environment variables while setting up the nodejs

Well, if it helps anyone, follow the .env
This project looks very promising. It deserves attention to leave nulled.

Attachments

• env.zip
    277 bytes · Views: 132
Reactions: Ire0
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock