• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsApp Taxi - SaaS taxi ordering via WhatsApp

Hello community friends, I think this script is one of the most expected in the community, whoever has this resource and can make it available to people who help the community in some way will be grateful, long life to Babiato!
This is just one of the variants of the WhatsappFood (TigerFood) application. All the necessary files are in the same place. just before installing, you need to specify the type of application in the .env file, which I tried to do, but abandoned because I was busy with other things and not very good at programming. Do you have any options?

Got the codes but installation sucks, i can share here but first someone should help me with installations on anydesk.
It throws error 500 i cant figure it out whats wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-28 154015.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-28 154015.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: paulo3d
Got the codes but installation sucks, i can share here but first someone should help me with installations on anydesk.
It throws error 500 i cant figure it out whats wrong.
ok we will help you, First share your .env file, most common 500 errors is due to misconfiguration of .env file, another is due to web.php file created during installation

Obtuve los códigos pero la instalación apesta, puedo compartir aquí, pero primero alguien debería ayudarme con las instalaciones en cualquier escritorio.
Lanza el error 500, no puedo entender qué está mal.
Please share, i can help u

Tenho os códigos, mas a instalação é uma merda, posso compartilhar aqui, mas primeiro alguém deve me ajudar com as instalações no anydesk.
Ele lança o erro 500, não consigo descobrir o que está errado.
????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock