• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whats your opinion about NFT`s

NFTs can be an effective marketing tool to offer exclusive services to your followers or to create new followers. Obviously they must have a purpose beyond just possession. For example, if the possession of an NFT with certain characteristics gives access to an exclusive group, and only 100 are produced in the market, the value of that NFT over time could increase.
If, on the other hand, the NFT is my sister's photo, no matter how beautiful it is, its possession does not give any advantage worth paying for. also because I have no sisters.

Reactions: elipseprod
I am in crypto from 2011. I have seen many ups and downs and many hype scheams.. NFT is no different. its not a scam but its just garbage. It does not have any value but people make its value.

in reality, all these metaverse stuffs were backed by real world money and so far there's no law that protects those who invest in crypto. Just search for "crypto lender goes bankcrupt news" - without any compensation to the investors/end users..

Scam like some people already said. Invest in something you can touch.

Cheers.

you can treat NFT as collector items just like hotwheels or stamps, it's valuable only between community members. i have few NFT as collection not investing on it.

Reactions: elipseprod
at first it was promising kinda like rare art piece that you exclusively have , but it get downhill as influencers did it as a scam ride

hello
i'm a miner guy , but i guess BTC no one was believe in it so who knows
test every thing u can see , but wisely

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock