• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What's the best way to block robot traffic?

Auwal

May 16, 2020
United State
ngbaze.com
Am having an issue with robot traffic and I don't want to use Cloudflare again, on my wordpress blog I want to know if there's another solution for robot traffic.

Thank you.

This can also help

Reactions: Auwal
Am having an issue with robot traffic and I don't want to use Cloudflare again, on my wordpress blog I want to know if there's another solution for robot traffic.

Thank you.
Why you dont want to use Cloudflare? This will be your best tool for bots using rules.

Reactions: Auwal
What's your server setup: LAMP or LEMP?

The Cloudflare is de-ranking my contents on google search engine
To be honest, I can vouch that it is not Cloudflare but rather Google's new algorithm, which has caused a lot of sites to be de-ranked, so you are not the only one experiencing this problem. Unfortunately, this is due to the new Google algorithm. You can find more information here: https://tinyurl.com/y2ry577c

PS: I have been using Cloudflare since it came out with tons of sites, and I am a huge fan of them working toward learning new things using Cloudflare.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock