• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best php script to create an tv series / movies site?

yomedia

Feb 15, 2023
Hello...

So I was looking for a script that can hide my iframe links (like: iframe.php?id=25 or encrypted) and has a jw player or some thing like that. I don't want to show my links at the html source, and I need any good layout and has a tmdb api.

Is there any free script like that.

Hello...

So I was looking for a script that can hide my iframe links (like: iframe.php?id=25 or encrypted) and has a jw player or some thing like that. I don't want to show my links at the html source, and I need any good layout and has a tmdb api.

Hey there!

If you're searching for a script that can hide your iframe links and utilize a player like JW Player, while also having a cool layout and integration with the TMDB API, there might be some options available for you.

One option you can explore is using a PHP-based script that handles the encryption and displays the hidden iframe links. You can search for "PHP iframe link encryption script" or something similar to find relevant resources. Keep in mind that implementing such a script might require some coding knowledge or assistance from a developer.

As for the layout, you can look for free HTML templates or themes that provide a visually appealing design. There are numerous websites where you can find free HTML templates, such as Templated (templated.co) or HTML5 UP (html5up.net). Make sure to choose a layout that suits your preferences and requirements.

Regarding the TMDB API integration, you can utilize the TMDB API to retrieve movie or TV show information and display it on your website. You'll need to register for an API key from the TMDB website and use it to fetch data such as movie posters, descriptions, ratings, and more.

Combining all these elements might require some customization and integration work on your end. It's essential to have at least basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP to modify the templates, integrate the scripts, and connect with the TMDB API.

Good luck with your project, and I hope you find the right script and layout to achieve the desired functionality for your website!

Hey there!

If you're searching for a script that can hide your iframe links and utilize a player like JW Player, while also having a cool layout and integration with the TMDB API, there might be some options available for you.

One option you can explore is using a PHP-based script that handles the encryption and displays the hidden iframe links. You can search for "PHP iframe link encryption script" or something similar to find relevant resources. Keep in mind that implementing such a script might require some coding knowledge or assistance from a developer.

As for the layout, you can look for free HTML templates or themes that provide a visually appealing design. There are numerous websites where you can find free HTML templates, such as Templated (templated.co) or HTML5 UP (html5up.net). Make sure to choose a layout that suits your preferences and requirements.

Regarding the TMDB API integration, you can utilize the TMDB API to retrieve movie or TV show information and display it on your website. You'll need to register for an API key from the TMDB website and use it to fetch data such as movie posters, descriptions, ratings, and more.

Combining all these elements might require some customization and integration work on your end. It's essential to have at least basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP to modify the templates, integrate the scripts, and connect with the TMDB API.

Good luck with your project, and I hope you find the right script and layout to achieve the desired functionality for your website!
LOL, welcome to chat gpt answerer!

• Haha
Reactions: adesina
Hello...

like my reply plzzzz

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock