• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best niche to be accepted in AdSense?

if you know anyone.. I have a couple to get off my back.. lol

Desperation and being too impatient is your own enemy..
Everyone is so damn desperate to satisfy gtmetrix and pagespeed that all sites are copy/pastes of the next.. You'll find guys on fiverr making cash off selling the same basic structure to everyone and noone is interested in trying to stand out .
My first woocommerce site was approved in 3 days !!
It was a bedroom and mattress site that was built with Rehub theme (really enjoyed that theme) and had sheep jumping up and down all over the place.. from top to bottom you'd see sheep jumping little fences and bold titles of promises of endless hours of relaxation and the sensation of sleeping on clouds on site and in popups.
It was a nice passtime.. but po** sites got the best of me.. so I changed my niche.. (different topic.. different ads)..

the point it.. noone is using their imagination any more..
desperation and timpatience makes us copy the copier in hope of getting pennies when we can stand out and make dollars... not alot.. but its a whole lot more satisfying.
yes bro i get approval for apks-mods. com in 1 day all i did was set automatic plugin and spinner and leaved it for 1 week and applied on the morning and i get approval by evening not only i also more than 5 sites

Reactions: roloi
yes bro i get approval for apks-mods. com in 1 day all i did was set automatic plugin and spinner and leaved it for 1 week and applied on the morning and i get approval by evening not only i also more than 5 sites
how many posts did u have be4 they approved? thanks

my mobile specification site google approved for Adsense with in 12 hours and other game reviews site approved with 24 hours

my mobile specification site google approved for Adsense with in 12 hours and other game reviews site approved with 24 hours
can you plz share your website link, i would like to learn about it. as i've got mobile related website and i'm interested for Adsense

This method still work?

I've never had issues with AdSense. My content is always original and I always try to provide quality content for my target audience - which is perhaps why they approved me with no issues at all. The thing is - I hate ads and it annoys tf out of me when I visit sites that are nothing but ads. So, I stopped using it. Probably counterproductive. But f Ads.

can you tell us the plugins?
wordpress automatic
auto spinner
fifu( this plugin display images from sources so you dont need face copyright issues)
also good design
must add these pages:
contact page
privacy policy or gdpr policy
terms
disclaimer
about page if it possible

if google reject apply again and again and again they will definetly approve.

Reactions: persons
Google AdSense doesn't have a specific "best niche," but choosing a popular niche such as finance, health, beauty, technology, or food can increase your chances of success. Make sure your website complies with AdSense policies, create high-quality content, and focus on building an engaged audience to attract more advertisers and increase your earnings.

Reactions: kimx
1. your website does not appear active (apks-mods.com)

2. Does your website get approved without the site being linked to social networking sites like facebook, instagram?

Last edited:
1. your website does not appear active (apks-mods.com)

2. Does your website get approved without the site being linked to social networking sites like facebook, instagram?
present im not using that domain it got hit by google spam update and google only see content and imporant pages also site structure if you have worst website design but good content your site wont get approved and social networing sites do nothing in approval process.

Reactions: aka47
present im not using that domain it got hit by google spam update and google only see content and imporant pages also site structure if you have worst website design but good content your site wont get approved and social networing sites do nothing in approval process.
Ok, thank you for the answer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock