• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What are the best cheap backlink indexing services (sofware/sites)?

BoobiesXD

May 16, 2022
Hi,

As everyone knows google and other search engines only index "quality content" links, however there are people who create huge number of quality content links but they are not indexed. Let's say from 100% of quality content backlinks I created from high reputation sites, only less than 25%, or in more sad cases less than 10% or %5 are indexed. I have low budget, I kinda know many sites and forum which offers these kinds of services but they are very expensive. I'm looking for cheap but very efficient backlink indexing services.

As you said you are low budget, and i don't want a low budget and 10 links is nothing.so i just tell you what to do yourself for free and I think it will work,
1- Find paid link index services , some of them do a free trial for test with up to 10 links
or
2- Create 1 tier account,(Medium , Reddit , ...)
then post an auto generated article on it .add your links as an anchor link in the article. And in the end of the article add your raw links, Then download free trial Money robot submitter, create a Bookmark campaign, send backlink. Done

Reactions: BoobiesXD
As you said you are low budget, and i don't want a low budget and 10 links is nothing.so i just tell you what to do yourself for free and I think it will work,
1- Find paid link index services , some of them do a free trial for test with up to 10 links
or
then post an auto generated article on it .add your links as an anchor link in the article. And in the end of the article add your raw links, Then download free trial Money robot submitter, create a Bookmark campaign, send backlink. Done
Is there any video tutorial that explains this method or similar methods?

I have a blogging website I am currently working on it. Can anyone share some of the free backlink sites?

1 – Indexification 2 – Instant Link Indexer 3 – Xindexer · 4 – Linklicious · 5 – Lindexed

Reactions: Cider
I have a blogging website I am currently working on it. Can anyone share some of the free backlink sites?
If you are looking for backlink sites, then I would suggest you use Postifluence. Postifluence is the most affordable backlinking software that will help you to find 100s of high-quality blogs and sites in any niche you target. It doesn't just build backlinks but also gets high-quality targeted traffic from blogs and sites. Its automatic system reaches out to bloggers through Email and SMS. Utilize it!

or
First of all, creating 1 tier accounts on platforms like Medium or Reddit and posting auto generated articles on them may not be very effective or ethical. These platforms have their own quality standards and spam filters, and they may penalize or remove your content if they detect that it’s low-quality, duplicate or irrelevant. Also, auto generated articles may not provide any value to the readers or reflect well the brand.

Secondly, adding your links as anchor text and raw links in the article may not be optimal for SEO. Google prefers links that have keyword-rich anchor text that match the context and topic of the page. You don’t want to overdo it with an exact match anchor text, as Google may see it as a sign of manipulation and penalize you with its Penguin algorithm. You also don’t want to use raw links too often, as they may look unnatural and spammy.

Thirdly, using Money Robot Submitter to create a bookmark campaign and send backlinks may not be a good idea either. This software is considered a black hat link building tool that automates the process of creating thousands of low-quality backlinks from various sources. These backlinks may not help your SEO at all, as Google values quality over quantity when it comes to links. In fact, these backlinks may harm your SEO if Google detects them as unnatural or manipulative and imposes a penalty on your site.

First of all, creating 1 tier accounts on platforms like Medium or Reddit and posting auto generated articles on them may not be very effective or ethical. These platforms have their own quality standards and spam filters, and they may penalize or remove your content if they detect that it’s low-quality, duplicate or irrelevant. Also, auto generated articles may not provide any value to the readers or reflect well the brand.

Secondly, adding your links as anchor text and raw links in the article may not be optimal for SEO. Google prefers links that have keyword-rich anchor text that match the context and topic of the page. You don’t want to overdo it with an exact match anchor text, as Google may see it as a sign of manipulation and penalize you with its Penguin algorithm. You also don’t want to use raw links too often, as they may look unnatural and spammy.

Thirdly, using Money Robot Submitter to create a bookmark campaign and send backlinks may not be a good idea either. This software is considered a black hat link building tool that automates the process of creating thousands of low-quality backlinks from various sources. These backlinks may not help your SEO at all, as Google values quality over quantity when it comes to links. In fact, these backlinks may harm your SEO if Google detects them as unnatural or manipulative and imposes a penalty on your site.
Mate , The thread is not about Backlink creation methods, its about methods for indexing backlinks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock