• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebViewGold for Android – WebView URL/HTML to Android app + Push, URL Handling, APIs & much more!

WebViewGold for Android – WebView URL/HTML to Android app + Push, URL Handling, APIs & much more! Version 14.5 (27 March 24)

No permission to download
custom.css Why doesn't it work
1 example:footer{display: none;}
2 example: .footer{display: none;}
3 example: #footer{display: none;}
have you tried adding !important?

ex. #footer{display: none!important}

<?php // Check if the request contains a "codecanyon_app_template_purchase_code" query parameter if (isset($_GET['codecanyon_app_template_purchase_code'])) { // Store the value of the parameter in a variable $purchase_code = $_GET['codecanyon_app_template_purchase_code']; echo "Regular"; // Process the purchase code according to your needs // For example, you could verify it with an API or store it in a database // ... } ?>
pretty easy to bypass the authentication by creating your own response.
line 1826 under MainActivity.java
upload this to your server and point at it.
here is my example that should work for anyone who leaves the code empty or not it will still return "Regular" which is what the application is looking for if it does not validate it returns 0000-0000-0000-0000 and sends you to an alternative webpage. Convert your URL to base 64, an online tool to help base64decode*dot(org).

aHR0cHM6Ly9raWxsZXJhcGkuY29tL2FwaT9jb2RlY2FueW9uX2FwcF90ZW1wbGF0ZV9wdXJjaGFzZV9jb2RlPQ==

Reactions: underwater

How to Null this:

Safest way to self-null:

Open file MainActivity.java (in /app/src/main/java/webviewgold/myappname/MainActivity.java). Go to line ~472. Search and delete this:

Java:
if (BuildConfig.IS_DEBUG_MODE) {
osURL(myOSurl);
}

(Credits to: @matiq )

If this doesn´t work anymore: (Credits to @abelcustoms )

1675526728384.png
Change this to your Web Server path. Use www base64decode (.) org to decode/encode

1675526783058.png

Make sure your file makes this output:
1675526869079.png

I posted this because a few people still asked how to null. The methods are found by @matiq and @abelcustoms and not by me

how to make offline mode in this source ?
i mean, if not available internet connection, the data will saved into SQLite, and when the internet connection available the data from SQLite will automaticly store to mysql in my hosting

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock