• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Website URL name with www vs without www

Ranjanraj

Oct 25, 2022
India
Which type of website url name is potential nowadays for seo point of view in between with www vs without www website url name ?

most new blog website using without www

ecom site / large websites uses www

I don't see any difference in seo side that's what explained by search engine journal and some other seo news websites

I do prefer the version without 'www' too. However, in google search console I am always getting issue about redirect because my domain without www is automatically redirected to www. so what I ended up doing is pointing both to my site and specyfying one of them as canonical.
I am curious if anyone has another solution to this problem here.

I think there is no big difference in SEO point of view, it is okay if you want to use it, but of course shorter and simpler is better.

the most important thing is to choose one format and stick to it consistently, because having both versions of your URL indexed by search engines can lead to duplicate content issues.

I do prefer the version without 'www' too. However, in google search console I am always getting issue about redirect because my domain without www is automatically redirected to www. so what I ended up doing is pointing both to my site and specyfying one of them as canonical.
I am curious if anyone has another solution to this problem here.
you might need to change your redirect to a 301 unless it is temp, than use a 302 redirect. This is why google giving you issuses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock