• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We need this - Asilify - Auto Garage Management Software

duodeep

May 7, 2023
I was looking for this PHP Script.. .. here on Babia. I found it.. but with a lot of bugs.. and errors. I'm asking.. if.. someone is able to upload a UnTouched version.. or a Nulled version.. but.. to work.. not incomplete..
Thank you so much.

Reactions: Josephmuola
Why do you think that there is a search engine in the forum? :unsure:
No! @elofran! here it's a community. If someone wants to share, to donate.. I think it's always welcome. Also if I have Paid Themes, scripts.. which are not listed here I can also post to persons who asks and are not posted here. What I did wrong by asking... ? :(

• Wow
Reactions: EloFran
Thank you for your reply. I tested that script from that link few days ago and.. doesn't seems to work. Tested on different servers, different PHP version, different DB. this is the reason why I wrote a new thread.
Thank you for your assistance

Thank you for your reply. I tested that script from that link few days ago and.. doesn't seems to work. Tested on different servers, different PHP version, different DB. this is the reason why I wrote a new thread.
Thank you for your assistance
Even so, if the thread exists, the request or the doubts should be made in that thread, it is only my point of view. Can you imagine that everyone opened a new thread for each request?

Reactions: kalisto
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock