• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We are two at home and the other was banned

cuervo_freedom

Mar 29, 2020
Hello,

We are two people at home. My roommate also logged in with his account. Then his account and my account were banned for some days. Actually , his account was banned forever...

So, I understand your rules, it is that now he needs to use my account, that is also linked to my google account. Therefore I lose privacy.

Is there any solution to this?

Thank you!

Hello,

We are two people at home. My roommate also logged in with his account. Then his account and my account were banned for some days. Actually , his account was banned forever...

So, I understand your rules, it is that now he needs to use my account, that is also linked to my google account. Therefore I lose privacy.

Is there any solution to this?

Thank you!
Buy new house for other roommate...

Buy new house for other roommate...
🤣🤣🤣 Damn bro that was good!

I had a friend who wanted to open a new Babiato account at my house, after I told hm about the forum, he's a newbie to wordpress. Remembering Babiato rules I told him to go do it in a Cafe or using someone else's wifi. LOL. He might see this comment if he is online later on, his username is Vicks Media and we had a laugh about it. Happened in January. Damn.

So I could have gotten my account banned for duplicate account just like that??

This is some outrageous security or filtering. God Help Us.

Well you can drop down his username here so we can take a look.
And mate this is not a technical issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock