• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wazone - WhatsApp Notifications Module For Ultimate POS

Wazone - WhatsApp Notifications Module For Ultimate POS 1.1 - Free Version

No permission to download
sender number means : any number or whatsapp number..??
and this code Original code Or Nulled Code..?

Dear thanks for your reply ,
but iam very afraid about the WAZON application because thier comment session everyone asking refund and WhatsApp QR Not working and thier support its terrible so i am afraid to buy once buy if not working no refund no support , and i have one more question if this working find , when make sale its automatic send whatsapp notification to customer right so this is attach pdf of the message or text , if you have any recorded video how is this working , please share me

Dear thanks for your reply ,
but iam very afraid about the WAZON application because thier comment session everyone asking refund and WhatsApp QR Not working and thier support its terrible so i am afraid to buy once buy if not working no refund no support , and i have one more question if this working find , when make sale its automatic send whatsapp notification to customer right so this is attach pdf of the message or text , if you have any recorded video how is this working , please share me
Refund ? Where you get wazone module ? i have no selling this module ! for send pdf is available on my wazone premium version and not release now i have created send pdf, payment reminder, installment notification etc.

Can you make a tutorial on how to use this? I have never used a WhatsApp server, I already installed Wasender and it is already working, but I don't know how to implement this.

• Love
Reactions: kandichoco
Can you make a tutorial on how to use this? I have never used a WhatsApp server, I already installed Wasender and it is already working, but I don't know how to implement this.
quite easy my friend follow this instruction & you will have your whatsapp module running
in wasender go to my apps create an app then select your number and then it will give you a code to input in your application go to upos & whatsapp module & click add & then follow these pic

1718061453538.png

@DreamCasters can you please check out the Arrocy API for your wazone. I have requested for this before, but I'm not sure you implement the features to your new update. The Arrocy whatsapp gateway is better than wasender. Please help. Thanks

Reactions: DreamCasters
and your whatsapp module work how can you send me a video what detail will be send to customer, like once make invoice, the invoice PDF will send to customer .?? or Link or defualt UPOS Notication via background only..?? please send me a video of this

and your whatsapp module work how can you send me a video what detail will be send to customer, like once make invoice, the invoice PDF will send to customer .?? or Link or defualt UPOS Notication via background only..?? please send me a video of this
IMG_1162.jpeg
This is example when this module send whatsapp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock