• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
payment configuration is missing from my admin panel.
Is this not the extended version?

Last edited:
Dears , Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 8.0.3 – Nulled Free .
IF possible can you Please PRovide me - Guidline for this .
And Purcase Code for NULL

Last edited:
Installation error:-
There was an error during the installation process. Please contact us for prompt assistance

Installation error:-
There was an error during the installation process. Please contact us for prompt assistance
I succeed now to pass ...now I started campiegn ... messages are processing .but not completed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-04-14-04-12-706_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-04-14-04-12-706_com.android.chrome.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 36
I want to install it on cpanel shared hosting
how much does it coast ?

Currently, the qr does not appear 112233.png

Here sale is not allowed so, admin blocks all the nonsense persons who are asking for price

I want to install it on cpanel shared hosting
how much does it coast ?

Currently, the qr does not appear 112233.png working only in VPS Hostings not on shared Hosting so, purchase VPS or try free oracle cloud but make sure you take backup regulary on external drive if go with oracle.

Deployed multiple times. for one user, it works,
For other users shows pending.

Checked on various clouds including Digital Ocean.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 005917.png

Reactions: gordian
now i use aapanel before i use webuzo
AAPanel has been my long time favourite for a lot of reasons including speed, precision, extremely light footprint, stability, ease of use and more.

Other than Multi-User and Reseller Capability which I can see Webuzo Panel has (which I am missing in AAPanel), I just done a number of feature lookups for it. I seem not to be seeing it's clear advantage. Can you please share if there's some other great featureset it has perhaps beyond CWP and or Hestia?

I'm sure quite a few here would love to know, especially since it at $55 yearly for premium single accounts and $275 yearly for unlimited accounts, it's already sitting square in the cost domain of established paid cPanels.

Kind regards

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock