• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
guys, I improved the code of this program.

by making it
1. The Affiliate program
2. Checking for accounts in WhatsApp during import
3. improved the creation of a multi-blog mailing list
4. The history of kleint's correspondence with bots
5. The ability to make a newsletter from my SIM cards (sale to kleints) so that they buy a newsletter from my Sim cards
6. Auto-warming up accounts by emulating communication with adhesives by replacing photos, setting different statuses, publishing stories
7. Completely changed the library, which is responsible for QR and account stability.

you can view the software in the update on waneuro .com

unfortunately, I'm having financial difficulties right now, so I want to sell these improvements to someone who also needs them. you need $400 in the total bill

guys, I improved the code of this program.

by making it
1. The Affiliate program
2. Checking for accounts in WhatsApp during import
3. improved the creation of a multi-blog mailing list
4. The history of kleint's correspondence with bots
5. The ability to make a newsletter from my SIM cards (sale to kleints) so that they buy a newsletter from my Sim cards
6. Auto-warming up accounts by emulating communication with adhesives by replacing photos, setting different statuses, publishing stories
7. Completely changed the library, which is responsible for QR and account stability.

you can view the software in the update on waneuro .com

unfortunately, I'm having financial difficulties right now, so I want to sell these improvements to someone who also needs them. you need $400 in the total bill
You need $400 in total or you sell with that price? If button, list mesaage possible working then please pm

Reactions: CarlosMM
Does one have the complete code for waziper, server, and frontend kindly share it with me, and I will null it no problem, also if anyone needs can contact me by personal message or tag me

Reactions: Vrindayosa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock