• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
Check if there is an option to change location or ask your hosting provider to change your VPS location (Non india)
I purchased another dedicated server in france, still same issue.
my number is working fine, but my friend number is getting auto logout.

Now QR code not displaying in waziper. Shows" The system cannot generate a WhatsApp QR code" error

Now QR code not displaying in waziper. Shows" The system cannot generate a WhatsApp QR code" error
mine qr code is working. but there is no solution for auto-logout issue.
some ppl's whatsapp working some ppls not working.
i have india mumbai server, i tried 3 indian server & 1 france, 1 germany server.
i have total 6 numbers, 3 are working in all servers & 3 not working in all this servers. but it is working in whatsok.in idk what script or setting he is using in his site. but all working in whatsok.in

Reactions: zaheerkamboh
i have india mumbai server, i tried 3 indian server & 1 france, 1 germany server.
i have total 6 numbers, 3 are working in all servers & 3 not working in all this servers. but it is working in whatsok.in idk what script or setting he is using in his site. but all working in whatsok.in
used the fixed provided in the thread earlier and qr is working now. And whatsok.in is also using waziper script. let me try connecting my number. i'll also check the server location for this website.

Yes its working fine without using any VPN. the server location is USA.

you find any solution ??
yes but there is no update in script version so i just made server as new resource so when ever server filse need to be update i will update there it is easy to update the script and server for the community when @Babak approved you can download

yes but there is no update in script version so i just made server as new resource so when ever server filse need to be update i will update there it is easy to update the script and server for the community when @Babak approved you can download
ok how we can make him approved

Can anyone share this source code?

I need call responder and pairing code login functions, anyone have please share🙏

Can anyone share this source code?

I need call responder and pairing code login functions, anyone have please share🙏
there is link in description, i signup to check, it is not working with Indian numbers. i chat with him, he said he will try to add proxy for Indian number, and update me, lets see...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock