• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
Well guys, there are two servers. The one for the main script and the other one is the Whatsapp server that you've to install with Node JS. Can someone help me to install the NodeJS server via SSH, because unfortunatly I don't have cPanel :(

Well guys, there are two servers. The one for the main script and the other one is the Whatsapp server that you've to install with Node JS. Can someone help me to install the NodeJS server via SSH, because unfortunatly I don't have cPanel :(
you can try install aapanel for nodejs

IMG_20230604_093317.jpg Buenos días, ayúdame, no puedo instalar, actualmente estoy usando el panel de hostinger, lo llaman panel H, adjunto imagen de los errores. Gracias

server is online but server is not connected > see photo

I had a similar problem, it did not allow me to run the Node Js, because when I sent the chatbot command, it disconnected it immediately, I solved it by simply updating the non-existent files: images and documents, and it was solved.

I hope this experience helps you, it is more an observation than a solution.

If somebody can please help explaining the methodology of the installing the 1.7 version. On domain.com/install it is asking for Purchase Key

Reactions: ashuvermashorts
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock