• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
@DreamCasters Hey mate, I hope you are doing well.
I've installed the version v3.5. The installation was a success but unfortunately, the web is broken :(
Also, the required PHP extensions are enabled.
Can you please help me out?

Thank you again.

Untitled.jpg

@DreamCasters Hey mate, I hope you are doing well.
I've installed the version v3.5. The installation was a success but unfortunately, the web is broken :(
Also, the required PHP extensions are enabled.
Can you please help me out?

Thank you again.

Untitled.jpg
Set Permission for this folder /public/assets to 775 & /public/assets/fonts & /public/assets/fonts & /public/assets/frontend

hi every one
i installed wasender
an i make node.js
server whatsapp coneccted
a problem when i het creat divese nothung shown up
can any one explain what is wrong ?
pathway thanks to @

arkobd

good evening dear all
thank you for helping me
I was able to install the script but I have a problem
I have the impression that my insterface is different from some captures I see and also that I don't see the QRcode button for devices at my level.

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-02-15 003458.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-02-15 003458.png
    220 KB · Views: 23
good evening dear all
thank you for helping me
I was able to install the script but I have a problem
I have the impression that my insterface is different from some captures I see and also that I don't see the QRcode button for devices at my level.
use customer account not admin account.

Plz Help..

When sending message through web getting the error

1707986984024.png

cURL error 7: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8000 after 0 ms: Couldn't connect to server (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html) for http://127.0.0.1:8000/chats/send?id=device_16

any solutions??
Hi Friend, how are you. I will try to install this app. Could you help me with the steps? when the installation is done, I can help you with that error. I dont try to install, but, everyone says, is not so easy. We can help each other

Reactions: TechBrain
hi
any one have know how can fil it . becoz the qr code not shown up and not coneccted

Whatsapp Server Url

Whatsapp Server Host

Whatsapp Server Port

Max Retties

Reconnect Interval

Delay Time For Per Message (Millisecond)