• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Warning Note for Envato Elements Sellers !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Okay !
Since last day we are dealing with several reports regarding misleading sells , thread titles including taking payments in advance from buyers in name of 60 days / 90 days customers . Even one of our staff member appeared to be victim of it . .

HENCE !

All the Envato Elements sellers should abide by following rules:
  1. Thread title + contents + refund policy should strictly be limited to only "30 days account" what Envato officially offers via giveaway.
  2. Everything A-Z should be clearly stated to the interested buyers before proceeding with the sell.
  3. There should no way be any kind of 60 days / 90 days or so on kind of shits , or taking payments in advance by any kind of excuses like "pay extra , I will renew next month free" etc etc blah blah blah . Nothing nowhere , even by directing customers to other platforms for deals. Means should be only 30 days sells by maintaining all the required ruleset policies .

I (including other staff members) will mention few sellers name here to give them warning in advance . . All the mentioned as well as other selling thread holders should edit their thread as soon as possible . After being active , and neglecting this warning will simply lead us to click some random buttons beside your profile name to make you guys disappear from here (get it clear what I mean) . . . That's all . . Violating will cause the profile to be Banned permanently , even if we find multiple violation we will Blacklist/prohibit Envato elements selling just like cracked Netflix, .Edu based google drive sells .

TO REFRAIN THE THREAD FROM UNNECESSARY DISCUSSIONS IT WILL REMAIN CLOSED WHILE MENTIONING SELLERS BY MODS WILL GO ON . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock