• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WaBulker Bulk WhatsApp sender + Group Sender + WhatsApp Autobot

WaBulker Bulk WhatsApp sender + Group Sender + WhatsApp Autobot 3.2.0

No permission to download
Hello,

I just tried with a VPN. No luck. I have also tried incognito. No luck.
Any chance you can simply share another link or send by PM.
For some strange reason everyother file on Babiato is working. This one simply just isn't.

There are members asking for a password in private from me. Please be aware that the password that the member has provided is simply to make the forum stronger and with more resources, so it helps the forum community at https://babia.to. This way, the passwords will remain visible to you.

There are members asking for a password in private from me. Please be aware that the password that the member has provided is simply to make the forum stronger and with more resources, so it helps the forum community at https://babia.to. This way, the passwords will remain visible to you.
Really i agree with you dear,

but serious people they want to test the software before they purchase, for the this, fourm is very much usefull and greatfull. But who they are in heaven and they think we can do everything ( i will install this free script and i will earn a lot) is not so good.

I had some scritps witch i bought after testing in this forum. We have to respect developer too(It's my openion ).

i am not including what i buy, bacuse all are here dear.

• Love
Reactions: Kamily
Hello. Why did you change password release from 01 resource to 03 resources?

Thanks bro for your input, I also thought so and I've changed it
I understand that it is to strengthen the forum, but those who had already downloaded it and who have 01 resource will not be able to download the updates.

I understand that it is to strengthen the forum, but those who had already downloaded it and who have 01 resource will not be able to download the updates.
I realize there are many members here who only have 1 resource and then sell contributions from me, please appreciate those who have made this forum continue to provide useful contributions for you, if you don't agree, please look for resources in other forums.

I realize there are many members here who only have 1 resource and then sell contributions from me, please appreciate those who have made this forum continue to provide useful contributions for you, if you don't agree, please look for resources in other forums.
Ok friend, I just put my opinion and it was strange that I changed it to 03 resources. I have no interest in searching other forums. I just have doubts if this can be changed according to the forum rules when a feature is already posted. I won't disturb you anymore.

Ok friend, I just put my opinion and it was strange that I changed it to 03 resources. I have no interest in searching other forums. I just have doubts if this can be changed according to the forum rules when a feature is already posted. I won't disturb you anymore.
as long as babiato allows the resource owner to change it there seems to be no problem.

Changelog - 2.7.0 (09 Feb. 2023)
----------------------------------
* ChromeDriver Updated to Version 110
* Enabled Random , Keymarkers and Parameters in Caption
* added 'About' dialog in settings Window to show all lenience Information including Remaining Days
* Grab Active Group Members Not Working - Issue Resolved
* Bug fixes - 'Download Excel Template' twice saving showing error
* Bug fixes - Auto remove + and spaces from number
* Bug Fixes - Cant Delete any rule from Bot if any non English language selected

BangSop updated WaBulker Bulk WhatsApp sender + Group Sender + WhatsApp Autobot with a new update entry:

WaBulker Bulk WhatsApp sender With Buttons + Group Sender + WhatsApp Autobot Full Source Code

Changelog - 2.7.0 (09 Feb. 2023)
----------------------------------
* ChromeDriver Updated to Version 110
* Enabled Random , Keymarkers and Parameters in Caption
* added 'About' dialog in settings Window to show all lenience Information including Remaining Days
* Grab Active Group Members Not Working - Issue Resolved
* Bug fixes - 'Download Excel Template' twice saving showing error
* Bug fixes - Auto remove + and spaces from number
* Bug Fixes - Cant Delete any rule from Bot if any non...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock