• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Android VOX Online Radio

Android VOX Online Radio v8.5 Untouched

No permission to download
@ghostriderrr Hello Brother! New update...

Code:
July 15, 2022

- Countries
- podcast
- Radio description
- DriveMode player
- Snowfall effect
- Bug fix Forgot password
- API bug fixes
- User interface update
- Bug fix
- Document updated

Hello Brother! New update...

Code:
July 15, 2022

- Countries
- podcast
- Radio description
- DriveMode player
- Snowfall effect
- Bug fix Forgot password
- API bug fixes
- User interface update
- Bug fix
- Document updated
I will update asap, I'm at work atm

EduMiBBs updated VOX Android Online Radio - Version March, 25 - 2022 with a new update entry:

VOX Android Online Radio - VERSION 15 July 2022

Code:
Changelog

15 July 2022

- Countries
- Podcast
- Radio description
- DriveMode player
- Snow fall effect
- ForgotPassword  Bug fix
- Api Bug fix
- UI Update
- Bug fix
- Document Updated

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Dont be a leech, share...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Kinth
6150297b-d648-4c56-8995-cf6bd3f170a3.jpg
Rename the package directories, from nemosoft.vox.radio to com.radionline.br but it's still the same, I even opened a new project to see if it solved the problem, in terms of changing the package in the panel , I have already made the changes. As it didn't solve it, I decided to leave both names, as it is in the original, but there are still flaws.

6150297b-d648-4c56-8995-cf6bd3f170a3.jpg
Rename the package directories, from nemosoft.vox.radio to com.radionline.br but it's still the same, I even opened a new project to see if it solved the problem, in terms of changing the package in the panel , I have already made the changes. As it didn't solve it, I decided to leave both names, as it is in the original, but there are still flaws.
Well, I will need update my published app on google play with dat changes and then i can check this and maybe help you. Lets see.

Reactions: Kinth
I still have the same error on the server. I honestly don't know what else to check my friend.
I have very little time left for anything other than work and family these last few days, as soon as I get some time off I try to help anyone who has questions.

Has anyone already bought the web version for this application? Can put a look at it really want

it's not about nulling
Screenshot 2565-08-04 at 10.50.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2565-08-04 at 10.51.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2565-08-04 at 10.51.56 PM.png

After doing everything i am facing this issue on the latest version.
I have updated the system from March 25 - 2022 - NULLED version.Admin panel is working good except the app.
Can you please help me mate?

Thank you so much

I have updated the system from March 25 - 2022 - NULLED version.Admin panel is working good except the app.

Thank you so much
check the api files if they checking license or not as i didn't check if you see anything let me know

Hey,
appreciate all the hard works.

Has anyone been able to null the system and app?
Please share if you do.
Thanks.

Thank you so much
Does anyone have the version nulled of this latest release, now I'm in this same error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock