• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v3.2

No permission to download
I worked hard, and also thanks to our brother @naat , this version and theme came out
youpi
For installation, I will see an explanation
Anyway, the installation is very easy
See the attachments
Merge the database
Change the email from the database
Retrieved e-mail Congratulations to you site

UBUNTU 20.04 / NGINX 1.22.1 / PHP-FPM 8.0
After installing with these files
i get this error when going to url/admin.php

1673638305815.png

Hello, I had some problems with the theme, namely
1) serial number error when entering serial number
2) activation was not successful because the serial number was not correct
3) after entering the administrative panel, I received an error about an incorrect serial number and the site template was reset to a white screen.
As a result, I can share the file and full instructions on how to nullify this template on ANY DOMAIN.

• Love
Reactions: yamaha
I've never heard of the vivashop theme, but let me try make it Nulled, can you share the file?
I did not find 3.10 on the forum, but I can give the official 3.7. I can immediately say that I need to look at the file app\addons\energothemes_license\func.php on lines 146, 151,152,157. After replacing the file design\themes\vivashop\templates\index.tpl and purely theoretically the template is nulled. BUT, at the version 4.12 template on version cscart 4.15.2, I could not start it yet ....

Attachments

• vivashop_multivendor_v3.7.zip
    14.6 MB · Views: 108
  • index.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 86
I did not find 3.10 on the forum, but I can give the official 3.7. I can immediately say that I need to look at the file app\addons\energothemes_license\func.php on lines 146, 151,152,157. After replacing the file design\themes\vivashop\templates\index.tpl and purely theoretically the template is nulled. BUT, at the version 4.12 template on version cscart 4.15.2, I could not start it yet ....
did you get it working this theme? vivashop???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock