• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vinkmag - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress

Vinkmag - Multi-concept Creative Newspaper News Magazine WordPress v5.0

No permission to download
v1.5

v1.5.1

Hi guys.
I've installed this on 2 seperate hosts, both times activated licence etc. and demos import, nothing wrong there.
But when using elementor, all blocks/demo templates = nothing will actually place into a new page/post. It's pretty odd.
So i set a new page up - enter -edit with elementor=> try to place Any free block or template page = nothing happens.
I can edit, and add area's etc. but no pre built blocks or page templates thru Elementor can be used.
They Appear as available, but nothing places.
This vid

any ideas? 2 different hosts, 1 good 1 godaddy :: same issue.
Yes, Elementor tagged to edit pages; but what other simple/stupidly obvious thing am I forgetting here?

Any help appreciated~

Hi guys.
I've installed this on 2 seperate hosts, both times activated licence etc. and demos import, nothing wrong there.
But when using elementor, all blocks/demo templates = nothing will actually place into a new page/post. It's pretty odd.
So i set a new page up - enter -edit with elementor=> try to place Any free block or template page = nothing happens.
I can edit, and add area's etc. but no pre built blocks or page templates thru Elementor can be used.
They Appear as available, but nothing places.
This vid

any ideas? 2 different hosts, 1 good 1 godaddy :: same issue.
Yes, Elementor tagged to edit pages; but what other simple/stupidly obvious thing am I forgetting here?

Any help appreciated~
seems everything is okay but does you download elementor pro here ?
if yes please dont update elementor free version to latest :D

i did use pro from here, and No, did not update elementor base :: both installs use Elementor that came in elementor pro download - made sure of that..

i did use pro from here, and No, did not update elementor base :: both installs use Elementor that came in elementor pro download - made sure of that..
okay let me test it on locahost bro

@KomissarMinsky
itest it on local and everything work fine
import 4 5 demo for test with out problem
im 1000% sure you have problem with elementor
download again ( active elementor pro and free ) dont download free version from wp!
never update free elementor to latest
read nulling process and upload all demos

v1.7
Fixed post layout for video
Added Dailymotion support added
Added Title limit option on post grid style and post list widget.

Reactions: Babak
v1.8

Reactions: Babak
the vinkmag required plugin version of ekim kit i think it said, for emga menu usage, kills your site.
Error is
Fatal error: Class 'Elementor\Controls_Manager' not found in /home/credostl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ekit-headerfooter/elements/managers/control-manager.php on line 17

killed cpanel access too. Not Good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock