• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Upload-Image.net - Upload image and share

Orhun

Banned User
Jan 12, 2023
Hello dear people,

I would like to introduce you a project of mine. It is "Upload-Image.net". On "Upload-Image.net" you can upload images / photos and share them with your loved ones.

Link to the website: https://upload-image.net

Criticism and suggestions for improvement are welcome.

With kind regards,
Orhun

Last edited:
Reactions: Jesse
Website look is good. Loading speed is also good.
Tried uploading image but it shows:
"Error report - flower_1373-16.jpg - Something went wrong • Incident ID:63fd933058c93"

This is just chevereto.
This is a lazy way to make money.
Instead of taking elses work and trying to make profit, make something people will love. Not just because it's popular doesn't mean it's a good idea. Here is a good example.

I used to have a similar site, so one advice, from expierience, You need to have filter for kiddy p*rn.
Since all users uploaded the image, and the script is low maintenance, i almost never logged into the site,
until i got a mail from my server provider that i have kiddy po** on my website.

I was lucky that the idiot who uploaded had named the images kiddyp*rn1 and so on, otherwise i would never have know. Its very important that you do that since all image hosting platform have problem with that.
You can find the filtering script in the forum where you bought the template from. Good luck, cause i shut down the website after that experience lol.

Reactions: Orhun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock