• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download
Okay, I just found out about it now, it is generated automatically by the php encoder script that I got from the internet,

Ps. I will fix it with new alexbranding addons manager without encrypted by me and update to unitheme v4.16.x ...

wait another week, when there is free time I will make it.
Dude, you really did and continue to act ugly. Literally let down so many guys. Many said that there is a blockage! But you bluntly asserted that it was your own fault and there was nothing to attack the site (but it looked very ridiculous because no one needs it). Now you promised to solve the problem and then until you were shown your shitty code. A lot of time has already passed, but you are silent, for decency you could at least answer. You are a very unreliable person.

Reactions: D|ablo and egypt
Dude, you really did and continue to act ugly. Literally let down so many guys. Many said that there is a blockage! But you bluntly asserted that it was your own fault and there was nothing to attack the site (but it looked very ridiculous because no one needs it). Now you promised to solve the problem and then until you were shown your shitty code. A lot of time has already passed, but you are silent, for decency you could at least answer. You are a very unreliable person.
The code I have decoded is shell and not sure encoder make shell in the encrypted code and know the cs-cart files :)

Reactions: egypt
это исправлено или все еще не работает
Это издевательство, он снова закрыл доступ, если бы я был на месте администрации, я бы заблокировал доступ к этому недохакеру.

dude, if you have problems with the content of the license storage server, can we help you?

For those who are still in a tank and don't understand what's going on — let me, please explain:

1. This is not a nulled solution because it's a slightly modified of already obfuscated code maked by AB Team... author added also some encrypted scripts to change the behavior of Addon Manager and of course he changed server URL / license checking functions also just to keep alive your AB Unitheme complex installation as long as he want (something like a trial version).

2. Now, you can't acces module list at least because it's generated by a remote server which simulates a server like from AB Team.

3. During some months all of you had a trial period solution and you could see in module list PayPal button and @contact as a option to Donate for a local nulled solution. Did you ask yourself why? — No, of course... because babiato is the place where people come to get all for Free.

The author was interested to make some money from those who wants a fully working local server solution without remote server dependency and were ready to pay for a local license script which of course is not free but didn't say about this for some purposes like risk to be banned again because of Babiato rules — if you didn't understand this, so this is your problem.

4. What can you to? Ask him in PM because you can't obtain all for free in this world or be an assol and write a report to babiato @Babak to ban him again.

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Reactions: beko hat
Hello everyone, i living this problem who know solution for this ?
To use AlexBranding add-ons and/or sets, your domain MYDOMAINNAME must be licensed.
In the case of absence of the domain MYDOMAINNAME in the list of licensed domains, all AlexBranding solutions will be automatically turned off.
Contact [email protected] for problem solving.

Currently only support from 4.11.5 and above, if you have a need to use versions lower than 4.11.5, please give me a little comment

Now I can license AB addons for free to you (I repeat, your domain will be free to use - no later updates to larger versions) And of course you Anyone who wants the package to update to the next updated version will have a little cafe fee, if you agree, please leave me a comment.
Hey man if you looking coffe fee than you pay from self pocket because here have free sharing area.!!!

Babak updated UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Complex with a new update entry:

UniTheme2 v4.16.2d - Premium CS-Cart Theme Complex

Download UniTheme2 v4.16.2d - Premium CS-Cart Theme Complex Nulled Free
v4.16.2.d from 03-Aug-2023
Bug fixes:

[!] On the checkout page, with the "Settings: General → Allow users to create multiple profiles for one account" setting, the fields from the "Delivery" block were not displayed. Corrected.
[!] In the menu block with templates "AB: Horizontal dropdown list with icons" and "AB: Vertical dropdown list with icons" with a two-level structure (without a third level), menu items...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock