• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unfriendly Babiato Staff

navlem

Jul 22, 2020
Hi there,

I do not know what to do or who to look for, so I post this here publicly on the forum instead.

I had a thread titled, "High Quality SEO Services" in the "Services" forum, which had been closed by @CyberDeviL 2 days ago.

I had sold many services through my selling service, and have been 100% positive reviews so far, my customers consists of members, mods, and even staff of Babiato.

@CyberDeviL closed my thread, with his statement on the thread, saying that I sold "Google Drive" which is not allowed, and have no information in regards to my products and services. (I have all the information written in detail in the services' website, including warranty and refunds policy)

Now, I have had mods (@medw1311) auditing that exact same thread before, who went through with me what is allowed, and what is not allowed, and I modified it until I was given the green light.

I am totally unaware that I'm still breaking any sort of rules in Babiato after that, until CyberDevil took it upon his hands and close the thread without warning.

Now, I'm totally fine with a mod doing his job, I respect mods like that, so right after he closed my thread, I PMed him, asking him to allow me to rectify the issues whatever issues he have with my thread, and I'll 100% cooperate with him until he is satisfied.

He totally ghosted me. I have PMed him a few times during the course of the day, I know he saw it because he came online a few times here and there, to reply to other threads and posts, but never reply to my PM, ignoring my plea to let me fix whatever issues he has with my thread, and ignoring me completely without even a single reply at all, even up to now. I want to fix things, but I can't proceed if he don't even give another human being basic form of respect, at least give me a reply.

I have been contributing to this forum quite a bit, and I reply to every single PM up to this day, even when some PMs are trying to spam me or beg me for free stuff. I treat every single person with respect, whether they are a mod or a normal member. I can't believe a mod in this forum is lacking of such basic courtesy. Of course, I have lots of positive experiences with other mods in this forum, and I still love this forum.

I have no idea what to do next though. I want to reopen my thread, I want to fix problems, I want to be 100% in compliance with the rules, but the mod doesn't reply, I can't proceed any further.

So I plead to any mod or staff of this forum, to be friendly enough to contact me here, either through replying to this thread, or PMing me, and allowing me to fix up whatever rules the thread is breaking. I am not a rule-breaker, I was just unaware that I'm breaking any rule, as mentioned.

I thank whoever who read this, and is able to help me with my issue.

To @CyberDeviL
I have no hard feelings. I respect your work, and still do. I just need somebody to help me resolve this issue, and somehow you're not the person who is willing to help me.

Reactions: sarat.a
Well,

"I had sold many services through my selling service, and have been 100% positive reviews so far, my customers consists of members, mods, and even staff of Babiato. "

Long term users here knows it well that these words doesn't really matter to me while deciding something . .

"He totally ghosted me. I have PMed him a few times during the course of the day, I know he saw it because he came online a few times here and there, to reply to other threads and posts, but never reply to my PM, ignoring my plea to let me fix whatever issues he has with my thread, and ignoring me completely without even a single reply at all, even up to now. I want to fix things, but I can't proceed if he don't even give another human being basic form of respect, at least give me a reply. "

I don't have anything personal with you, actually with none currently, there are still lots of unseen messages , I have not seen your message too . . Depends . .

"I have no idea what to do next though. I want to reopen my thread, I want to fix problems, I want to be 100% in compliance with the rules, but the mod doesn't reply, I can't proceed any further. "

I guess before me it was @medw1311 who was giving you several reminder on your threads regarding incomplete marketplace policy details . I can still see several reminder there .
So, I skipped the thread considering you will correct it all . . But after that when it wtarted popping my sight I checked the thread and writing the same what I wrote while closing your thread:
  • You were not practically selling on Babiato, you were using a third-party online store where you were selling your stuffs . . . . Which rules permits your to do so ? While I wrote in rules to make everything inside Babiato only while selling such thing.
  • Did you selling threads were completed with all necessary details like "payment mode, selling process, refund policy etc etc" all ?? - - - NO !!!

AS IT IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH PEOPLE HERE AROUND , I MAY TAKE DECISIONS DELAYED , BUT WHEN I TAKE - IT'S STEADY AND I DON'T TAKE DECISIONS JUST FOR "USELESS / UNNECESSARY" REASONS REGARDLESS IF I AM CALLED "UNFRIENDLY" FOR THAT OR SOMETHING WORSE ...

Reactions: Hexor
Not that it is really anything to do with me anymore but it seems you didn't add warranty and refund info to the thread as I asked you to.

@CyberDeviL tbh I didn't know places like Sellix weren't allowed as there isn't a specific rule about that. Several other sellers here are using that too.

Got to say though my life has been a lot more calm this week without having to worry about such things :)

• Haha
Reactions: sarat.a and Mr G
Well,

"I had sold many services through my selling service, and have been 100% positive reviews so far, my customers consists of members, mods, and even staff of Babiato. "

Long term users here knows it well that these words doesn't really matter to me while deciding something . .

"He totally ghosted me. I have PMed him a few times during the course of the day, I know he saw it because he came online a few times here and there, to reply to other threads and posts, but never reply to my PM, ignoring my plea to let me fix whatever issues he has with my thread, and ignoring me completely without even a single reply at all, even up to now. I want to fix things, but I can't proceed if he don't even give another human being basic form of respect, at least give me a reply. "

I don't have anything personal with you, actually with none currently, there are still lots of unseen messages , I have not seen your message too . . Depends . .

"I have no idea what to do next though. I want to reopen my thread, I want to fix problems, I want to be 100% in compliance with the rules, but the mod doesn't reply, I can't proceed any further. "

I guess before me it was @medw1311 who was giving you several reminder on your threads regarding incomplete marketplace policy details . I can still see several reminder there .
So, I skipped the thread considering you will correct it all . . But after that when it wtarted popping my sight I checked the thread and writing the same what I wrote while closing your thread:
  • You were not practically selling on Babiato, you were using a third-party online store where you were selling your stuffs . . . . Which rules permits your to do so ? While I wrote in rules to make everything inside Babiato only while selling such thing.
  • Did you selling threads were completed with all necessary details like "payment mode, selling process, refund policy etc etc" all ?? - - - NO !!!

AS IT IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH PEOPLE HERE AROUND , I MAY TAKE DECISIONS DELAYED , BUT WHEN I TAKE - IT'S STEADY AND I DON'T TAKE DECISIONS JUST FOR "USELESS / UNNECESSARY" REASONS REGARDLESS IF I AM CALLED "UNFRIENDLY" FOR THAT OR SOMETHING WORSE ...
Hi @CyberDeviL,

Thank you for replying to me finally.

"Long term users here knows it well that these words doesn't really matter to me while deciding something . . "
I'm not saying those words matters to you, but I'm just trying to say I've spent a lot of effort trying to build trust, and it matters to me.

"I don't have anything personal with you, actually with none currently, there are still lots of unseen messages , I have not seen your message too . . Depends . . "
I'm glad there is nothing personal. i have nothing personal against you too, just wondering why you're ghosting me. At least I know the reason now.

"I guess before me it was @medw1311 who was giving you several reminder on your threads regarding incomplete marketplace policy details . I can still see several reminder there ."
Yes, it was him, but after many back and forth, I've adjusted to his expectations, and he gave me the green light to continue the thread.

"You were not practically selling on Babiato, you were using a third-party online store where you were selling your stuffs . . . . Which rules permits your to do so ? While I wrote in rules to make everything inside Babiato only while selling such thing."
I did not know that, but the truth is a lot of people in the marketplace is using Sellix, and some of them have been selling for a long time, and quite a few of them became trusted sellers. So I thought it's allowed. If it's not allowed, as I mentioned in the PM, just let me know and I'll post all my services in the thread instead. At least let me know so I can change it. As I said, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep in compliance with the rules. Just know that you're closing my thread when a huge portion of sellers are doing exactly that, I'm just following them because I thought it was OK.

"Did you selling threads were completed with all necessary details like "payment mode, selling process, refund policy etc etc" all ?? - - - NO !!!"
As stated, all these information was inside each of the services before purchase. But if you don't allow Sellix, I will post everything inside the thread instead, and avoid using Sellix altogether. Just was thinking that the thread will be a huge mess because I have a lot of services to provide.

I'm really glad that we can finally communicate.
I just want to let you know that I'm willing to fix ALL the things you mention, but you have to allow me to edit the thread to fix things.

Last edited:
Reactions: sarat.a
Not that it is really anything to do with me anymore but it seems you didn't add warranty and refund info to the thread as I asked you to.

@CyberDeviL tbh I didn't know places like Sellix weren't allowed as there isn't a specific rule about that. Several other sellers here are using that too.

Got to say though my life has been a lot more calm this week without having to worry about such things :)
I added them into the services warranty section on each service in Sellix because different service have a different situation. I did not know it has to be in the thread itself. I'm willing to fix the issue though.

"Sellix weren't allowed" As also I included payment parts can be outsourced too, but in post there nothing was mentioned .

Ya, seems to be so :p but hoping you may re-consider . .

@navlem Didn't go through all the words you wrote :) but on a glace your approach in politeness took my attention . . .

Please always add the detailed description/info about your sell + selling procedure + refund policy + selling risks (if any - like cracked made accounts - license etc) etc . .

your thread will be unlocked in next minutes .

Reactions: sarat.a and smalok
@navlem Didn't go through all the words you wrote :) but on a glace your approach in politeness took my attention . . .

Please always add the detailed description/info about your sell + selling procedure + refund policy + selling risks (if any - like cracked made accounts - license etc) etc . .

your thread will be unlocked in next minutes .
Thank you very much. Much appreciated :)

Give me some time to adjust everything, I have tons of services that I'm providing, and each service have a lot of information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock