• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin v5.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Uncanny Automator Pro v4.13.0

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v4.13.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v4.13 [2023-05-25]
New Integrations:

• Charitable #2072 (Requires Automator v4.15+)
  • Formatter #2054 (Requires Automator v4.14+)
  • ThriveCart #2074
  • Typeform #2075
New Triggers:
  • BuddyBoss - A guest replies to a topic #2091
  • BuddyBoss - A user is removed from a group #1932
  • BuddyBoss - A user joins a specific type of group - 50744 #2063
  • BuddyPress - A user is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1675514634124.png

@TassieNZ I have tried to enter the license key carelessly as you suggest, after making the" recipe " everything is right and according to the tutorial from wp beginner... after I check the menu log... invalid license key
To ALL who really understand this Plugin! Can you fully test the attached RE-Nulled version and let us know if everything is working, including the above issue.

Uncanny Automator Pro v4.13 NULLED
Please install BOTH the included FREE version as well as the Pro version.
If required, use ANY key to activate.

Please report back with findings!!! :)

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• uncanny-automator-pro-4.13-package_NULLED.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
To ALL who really understand this Plugin! Can you fully test the attached RE-Nulled version and let us know if everything is working, including the above issue.

Uncanny Automator Pro v4.13 NULLED
Please install BOTH the included FREE version as well as the Pro version.
If required, use ANY key to activate.

Please report back with findings!!! :)

TassieNZ :)
Same error! It does not connect to pro apps! Gives invalid license error

Not working here as well...

StatusCompleted with errors
Date4 June, 2023 9:10 pm
NotesInvalid license key

others app is working fine. except all app integration and all app is not connected either i have add connection for whatsapp API and it say invalid licence key

Attachments

• 1686213225997.png
    1686213225997.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 1686213320076.png
    1686213320076.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Love
Reactions: Mrmeanbean
Hello everyone!

Thanks for v4.14! Unfortunately, the app integrations don't work :( I tried with Facebook and Open AI.

Same... installed latest version, will not connect to Facebook integration. likely an issue with the license not being nulled?

Has anyone managed to connect this so when a post is made on FB group, it auto posts to a group on your site also? Says possible in features... thats the only function Im looking :)

Same here, able to use on Twitter but unable to work on Facebook or OpenAI though.

I have a translation error when installing the plugin with the woo-commerce plugin on the site.

It seems that versions 7.8.1 and 7.9 is incompatible to the plugin

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "translations" on null in

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock