• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Guys, I want to ask why there is an error like this:
1. Why does an error 403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied appear when clicking the 'update' button in superadmin?
2. When testing SMTP settings, an error appears saying "expected response code "250/251/252' spam source domain.com is manually blacklisted".

Dark theme v4 for UltimatePOS by hero70411
(Work great with all new features on v5.1 and all modules, fixed all bugs i know)
(Include all plugin themes: Calendar, Calculator, Text-Editor, DatePicker, Chart........ )

1. Go Settings / Business Settings / System. Set Theme color to Black
2. Copy public folder to root folder of UltimatePOS
3. Clear browser cache

Screenshot 2023-06-09 211920.jpg

Attachments

• Dark theme v4 by hero70411.zip
    3 MB · Views: 192
I don't know if anyone may have realized but there seems to be an issue with this code, in the POS section selecting cash checks you out directly without allowing you to input the cash value received from the customer, and if you should disable express checkout too, the option for cash vanishes, also I have disabled the option for card payments, yet it still shows in the POS screen for the same business location which I disabled it for.

Anyone with a solution, please help.

I don't know if anyone may have realized but there seems to be an issue with this code, in the POS section selecting cash checks you out directly without allowing you to input the cash value received from the customer, and if you should disable express checkout too, the option for cash vanishes, also I have disabled the option for card payments, yet it still shows in the POS screen for the same business location which I disabled it for.

You can use the "multiple pay" option for that.
Maybe the reason of developer doing that is to avoid redundancy.

Hello,
Can anyone help me on creating custom field under customer or contact, I know i have 10 custom fields on settings, but I need like 30 more, can anyone help me with that please?

Cash means here the exactly value.
If you want to combine and to have other options is better to use "multiple pay" option for that.

Please Check My Version
What is new
1. Add Sms Gateway ( Bangladeshi)
2. Due Reminder SMS
3.Send Notification SMS (sales, Purchase, Payment & others)
4.Add Product Serial or IMEI System
5.Add Warranty Management System
6.Add New Format in Customer & Supplier Ledger
7.Add New Invoice Format

BUG and Issues

1. Fix Sales Return and Purchase Return issue as Due Sales or Purchase
2. Fix Customer Ledger issue and others

https://pos.bizsolution.pro/login
User Id : admin
Password :12345678
Can you share files you've edited, please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock