• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
I'm facing an issue with SAAS module, I want to change package of an existing business and added new subscription of new package but it keeps showing old package. any solution?

I'm facing an issue with SAAS module, I want to change package of an existing business and added new subscription of new package but it keeps showing old package. any solution?
Try removo superadmin and repeat install

500 SERVER ERROR issue solved but main question issue is still there after even reinstall the SAAS module. I think it might be an bug by developer.
1. Change the previous subscription package status to declined.
2. Add a new package Start Date and End date and approve the package.
it seems there is no delete subscription code in SuperadminSubscriptionsController

1. Change the previous subscription package status to declined.
2. Add a new package Start Date and End date and approve the package.
it seems there is no delete subscription code in SuperadminSubscriptionsController
it keeps showing the declined subscription.

added delete button
Modules\Superadmin\Resources\views\superadmin_subscription
Replace index.blade
replace SuperadminSubscriptionsController and web route for Superadmin module
added
// Permanently delete the subscription
$subscription->forceDelete();
to fix the not subscribed count
added Show confirmation dialog to delete
replace
Replace index.blade
Modules\Superadmin\Http\Controllers
Replace SuperadminSubscriptionsController
Modules\Superadmin\Routes
Replace web

Attachments

• subscription.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: ultranoob
added
// Permanently delete the subscription
$subscription->forceDelete();
to fix the not subscribed count
added Show confirmation dialog to delete
replace
Replace index.blade
Modules\Superadmin\Http\Controllers
Replace SuperadminSubscriptionsController
Modules\Superadmin\Routes
Replace web
let me try, old was just deleting subscription but not active subscription from account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock