• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
How do I add a date/period filter to stock report so I can get report for specific date or period only

I installed v502 on plesk and when logging out it appears 500 server error or 419 login
PAGE EXPIRED? cache has been cleared. what's the solution guys?

Hello friends, when using multiple locations i am experiencing an issue when i change purchase price of a product, the new default price i enter only reflects on one branch and not all. I noticed this because the profit report was giving wrong figure. Has anyone using multiple locations experienced this? Is there a solution for it? Thanks in advance PNG1.png PNG.png

Hello friends, when using multiple locations i am experiencing an issue when i change purchase price of a product, the new default price i enter only reflects on one branch and not all. I noticed this because the profit report was giving wrong figure. Has anyone using multiple locations experienced this? Is there a solution for it? Thanks in advance PNG1.png PNG.png
its not wrong because UPOS is dont have Holding System (Main Branch). So That each branch have their own Profit & Loss Report. Thats why the purchase price & sale price can be not same.

Reactions: Abdimalik
Awesome bro, I like the popup that appears when I click on the product.. How can I enable this feature in my script?

1680311485003.png
I think that is already activated or check your role permission on POS Section Edit product price from POS Screen & Edit product discount from POS Screen.

I think that is already activated or check your role permission on POS Section Edit product price from POS Screen & Edit product discount from POS Screen.
What I mean is, it appears automatically when you add a product to the invoice.

I've been using it for years and got many bugs that were solved and many pending to be solved. If your usage is less then you may start using it, it is not suitable for hypermarkets but you may use it for mini-marts.
All it depends on your industry and usage. bugs are in all apps. test it and feel free to ask questions here, Babiato family is always ready to help others.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock