• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hi, i share this UI (Version 5 & 5.0.2) for the POS (Works with Create & Edit sell), with visible stock and some optimizations
Working for variations too
MAKE BACKUPS of yor root directory o application before install this!!!
To install:
1. Make a copy of your root directory ( the root of your application ...)
2. Unzip and copy the folders lang, public, app, custom_views in your root directory ( the root of your application ...)
3. Run the app -- I recommend test enviroment (localhost)
4. Change the theme form CFG-SYSTEM and test the default colors of the app
5. Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary

Update: Images for categories
Each image is the id of the category,example id=1, name=fruits ... The image will be "1.jpg"
Put each image (1.jg, 2,jpg, 3jpg...) in public/img

The zip contains (If you want to make a copy of this files before replace.)

:: Language
\lang\en\lang_v1.php
\lang\es\lang_v1.php

:: JS & CSS
\public\css\app.css"
\public\css\pos.js"

:: Controllers { SellPosController change line 1930 paginate(36) to MAX 40 } to replace scroll and use pagination
\app\Http\Controllers\SellPosController.php

:: Forms using customer_views to preserve the original views
\custom_views\sale_pos\create.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\edit.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\product_row.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_form_totals.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\pos_form.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\pos_form_actions.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_sidebar.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\product_list_box.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\product_list.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\featured_products.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_category_product.blade.php"

:: Headers
\custom_views\layouts\partials\header-pos.blade.php"

Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary.

Let me to know if it works!

1678369708707.png
master it's possible have an filter for show/hide zero/out of stock product?

Hello, is there any way to change the bootstrap version, font awesome and all that in a quick way or is it hard work? I have found some paths to change but I can't.

all these module will work on nulled version only, if you have a license for POS only some modules might not install, always replace modules_statuses.json with original file on root folder so every module can install perfectly

Last edited:
in stock report is there a way to make one of the custom fields display total units purchaced? it only has total units sold by default but not total units purchased. thanks in advance

since the beginning ultimatepos is so much pain in ass, if you install it on directadmin you can not delete anything, more than this that these creeps can don't solve this issue as I requested more than their updates.

Reactions: TechBrain
since the beginning ultimatepos is so much pain in ass, if you install it on directadmin you can not delete anything, more than this that these creeps can don't solve this issue as I requested more than their updates.
They might change it if you take customize service from them or may be stranded in the desert.

guys, i have 5 location (1 main shop, 4 branch). can 4 branch request transfer product to main branch? So, Main branch can transfer stock base on branch request. Is there any feature of this?

I take a look at transfer stock, but there is no menu like request product.
Or, do you guys have some ways to handle it?

Thanks

guys, i have 5 location (1 main shop, 4 branch). can 4 branch request transfer product to main branch? So, Main branch can transfer stock base on branch request. Is there any feature of this?

I take a look at transfer stock, but there is no menu like request product.
Or, do you guys have some ways to handle it?

Thanks
There is no option for that.

Reactions: vyn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock