• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Screenshot_3.png
5.02 showing error on fresh intall

Any Solution Plz ??

Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException

could not find driver
SET default_storage_engine=INNODB;

Reactions: andysam
Screenshot_3.png
5.02 showing error on fresh intall

Any Solution Plz ??

Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException

could not find driver
SET default_storage_engine=INNODB;
Bro v 5.0.2 is not suppose to show this error , download fresh files and check php version on your hosting, it should work

Reactions: TechBrain
Dear Babia.to community,
I am having trouble installing the WooCommerce and Manufacturing modules in Ultimate POS version 5.0.2. Even after clicking on the install button, the modules are not installing.As I'm currently working on browsing its code. I would appreciate it if you could guide me through the installation process or provide any troubleshooting tips that can help me resolve this issue.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Best regards, Abdur Rehman

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 19-21-23 Manage Modules - MOS.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 19-21-23 Manage Modules - MOS.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 34
Dear Babia.to community,
I am having trouble installing the WooCommerce and Manufacturing modules in Ultimate POS version 5.0.2. Even after clicking on the install button, the modules are not installing.As I'm currently working on browsing its code. I would appreciate it if you could guide me through the installation process or provide any troubleshooting tips that can help me resolve this issue.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Best regards, Abdur Rehman
What error u facing? can you share screenshot? DM me, I can assist you. Or actually you can scroll up on this thread. There is many instruction that can solve your problem.

I need help regarding service staff.
1: How to calculate the percentage of service staff while providing service.
2: How to calculate the percentage of 2 or more than 2 service staff in a single invoice (1 Customer but service provided by different service staff).

I need help regarding service staff.
1: How to calculate the percentage of service staff while providing service.
2: How to calculate the percentage of 2 or more than 2 service staff in a single invoice (1 Customer but service provided by different service staff).
I think you cant do this on singlw invoice because 1 invoice only can assigned to 1 service staff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock