• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 6.2 –Released on July 13, 2024 - Nulled

No permission to download
What do you think is the best version to settle on to start making better and more modifications. I was thinking of grabbing version 6 or 6.1 but I have seen in comments that it is the worst version to start with, which would be the most or least stable?

Hey amazing people, the new v6.1 scroll bar is such a horrible UI design, anyone figured out which blade file should I edit or replace to get rid of or just replace those scrollbars. I dunno they look ugly as hell to me. (They look even worse on mobile device)

Hello everyone,

Explenation: This is account sammary of a customer that don't have un-paid invoices. All the invoices are marked as paid. for a reason the total of the customer account kept showing -100 $ and when i make it payment it goes to -200 $

How is it possible to fix it? Or atleast i want to reset and remove this amount for the database and reset the customer balance to 0.

Thank you.

Attachments

• ledger 1.png
    ledger 1.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 47
  • ledger 2.png
    ledger 2.png
    16 KB · Views: 47
Hello everyone,

Explenation: This is account sammary of a customer that don't have un-paid invoices. All the invoices are marked as paid. for a reason the total of the customer account kept showing -100 $ and when i make it payment it goes to -200 $

How is it possible to fix it? Or atleast i want to reset and remove this amount for the database and reset the customer balance to 0.

Thank you.
In my case , i use API, contact-payment, but for some reason one payment didnrt update salles from due to paid, making all procedures to deduce the pay to the sales, and just store the pay. Of course when you use ledger probably you balance is not right. :(

Attachments

• 1718679172403.png
    1718679172403.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 48
I don't know why your continue with this script, it is definitely full of errors that the programmer does not want to solve... From version 6.0 onwards it is not recommended to use it
What we do if we had been using this script since 2018? It is much more painful to shift to another POS with existing data. For new customers, it might be recommended not to use it but besides of errors, it is still better than others.

What we do if we had been using this script since 2018? It is much more painful to shift to another POS with existing data. For new customers, it might be recommended not to use it but besides of errors, it is still better than others.
Agree, there is no POS in the market other than UPOS. Just love the way that we can customize it via laravel modules.

hi @hero70411 ,
I want to add a new column on the product-sell-report page that shows the tax code of each buyer and a column to show who made the sale.
please guide me.

Attachments

• pos-100.jpg
    pos-100.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 31
Guys is there any chance that we can put the search bar on the left or on the filter section? Much better if it is on the filter section.

Share the solution
1718723832964.png
Go to your database and select contacts, from there you will see the list of all registered contacts and look through balance as seen on image. If the balance have value, just replace it to 0.0 then enter

When you have a lot of advance payments, just copy the 0.0 and paste it for easy resetting.

Reactions: zahids
Btw guys, Do I need the API in able to use the HRM Clockin? I already added the shifts based on the business hours. And when my staff tried it, its says no active shift. Can you please share how to make this module work?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock