• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 6.1 –Released on June 14, 2024 Untouched

No permission to download
Yeah, i just watch their video in https://bardpos*com/product/desktop-application-for-bardpos/
the best feature is when user want to close register, there is a notification to sync all transaction before close.
If someone knows..
What are the difference between BardPos and UPOS... It seems the same product with other UI.

If someone knows..
What are the difference between BardPos and UPOS... It seems the same product with other UI.
If I look at the addons offered, it's basically the "same" as UltimatePOS. But with some modifications. That's why on their page there is also a migration service from UPOS to BARD.

If I look at the addons offered, it's basically the "same" as UltimatePOS. But with some modifications. That's why on their page there is also a migration service from UPOS to BARD.
It's moreover same but they have redesigned few (including changing table names and UI) and selling as new product. I have purchased from them to check it out and as it's same as upos I haven't shared it here. If anyone interested to check it out, let me know.

It's moreover same but they have redesigned few (including changing table names and UI) and selling as new product. I have purchased from them to check it out and as it's same as upos I haven't shared it here. If anyone interested to check it out, let me know.
I'd be happy to try it, if allowed 🙏.

I found out about this BardPos from comments in the UPOS discussion section on CodeCanyon. Of course, after that the comment will be hidden and then deleted.

When I searched on Google, I found the website, and also found the discussion in this thread. I'm just surprised, most of the requests from users are actually BardPos which provides solutions (such as offline-online sync capabilities and desktop apps).

He worked hard and developed something new for himself or client and don't want to share with everyone in the form then keep it with him no one is going to question anything. If he is posting here repeatedly then that's the issue I have.

Well you mistaken something here .. @hackermiind is sharing his customization work and ideas whats the big deal in it he is not selling on this forum we know him over years here on this thread specially .. so @venkat chill man relax..

Hello Guys, i have issue with my system, some products stock on (list products) are different when i go to its product stock history. can anyone assist me how i can fix it ?

He worked hard and developed something new for himself or client and don't want to share with everyone in the form then keep it with him no one is going to question anything. If he is posting here repeatedly then that's the issue I have.
Hold it right there @venkat you have no idea the number of brothers on this platform that has had their asses saved by @hackermiind , he shares his ideas and achievements to encourage the community, we are satisfied with his activities in community pls.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock