• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 6.2 –Released on July 13, 2024 - Nulled

No permission to download
Yes, if you are not sharing the code with community then don't share your project details here. This community is to help each other. Not a selling market place. What's the difference between sellers and you. @Babak
do you have any proof i'm script seller :D use your brain to develop something

Last edited:
Yes, if you are not sharing the code with community then don't share your project details here. This community is to help each other. Not a selling market place. What's the difference between sellers and you. @Babak
Alligations without proof can get you Banned from this forum mate!

And @ultranoob As per the Forum Rules, The max limit you can set for Resource is 30 Days Member, and or Max 3 Resource.

Development Task: Finlay Done

Multi-Unit System:

Implemented a feature that allows products to be sold in multiple units, enhancing flexibility for businesses that deal with varying quantities and packaging sizes.

Last Purchase & Sales Price Showing on Sales and POS Screen:

Added functionality to display the last purchase and sales price directly on the Sales and Point of Sale (POS) screens. This aids sales personnel in making informed pricing decisions and enhances customer interaction.

Alternative Product Suggestion in POS and Sales Screen:

Introduced a system to suggest alternative products during sales transactions. This feature helps in upselling and cross-selling, potentially increasing sales and providing better options to customers when a desired product is unavailable.

Debit and Credit Voucher Module:

Developed a comprehensive debit and credit voucher module to streamline financial transactions and improve accounting accuracy. This module simplifies the process of recording and managing financial entries.

Added Line Tax Not Showing on Sales Return Issue:

Fixed a bug where the added line tax was not displayed correctly on sales returns. This ensures accurate tax calculations and compliance with tax regulations during return transactions.

These updates aim to enhance the functionality and user experience of the sales and POS systems, improving overall operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.

Screenshots for reference:
Can you please confirm, or Anyone if you Are selling this? Selling without a Marketplace Thread is not allowed as per the Forum Rules and will result in Warning Points or getting banned, Just a point to note.

Can you please confirm, or Anyone if you Are selling this? Selling without a Marketplace Thread is not allowed as per the Forum Rules and will result in Warning Points or getting banned, Just a point to note.
We have complete trust in this brother; @hackermiind always provides us with ideas that help us improve our work. I don't think I have ever seen him sell his services; he only helps us with his unique ideas to develop our work.

Whenever I need help regarding bug fixes in UltimatePOS, @hackermiind helps me without asking a single penny.
I've not seen any post in this forum that he is asking for money from members. He keeps sharing his ideas with community members.

• Love
Reactions: hackermiind
he said 30 days OR Resources u can have either of it
Or can have both. upto the Resource Uploader

Okay. I'll follow the updated rules from the next update. Most likely at least 1 resource will be required for the password.
I have updated it for your current Update to have 30 Days and 1 Resource. You can edit or Set new limits as per your preferences as long as they follow Babiato's Rules.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Alligations without proof can get you Banned from this forum mate!

And @ultranoob As per the Forum Rules, The max limit you can set for Resource is 30 Days Member, and or Max 3 Resource.
He keeps on posting something and everyone repeatedly asking for what's the cost of it or can you share it. He never shares it. He might help others without getting a penny, then why not post it in forum. Tempting others and getting custom work order is acceptable here?

He keeps on posting something and everyone repeatedly asking for what's the cost of it or can you share it. He never shares it. He might help others without getting a penny, then why not post it in forum. Tempting others and getting custom work order is acceptable here?
Then why other members in this forum are sharing their project here. Let everyone one share only screenshot. Is this what this forum made for?

Reactions: wmughal
Then why other members in this forum are sharing their project here. Let everyone one share only screenshot. Is this what this forum made for?
He worked hard and developed something new for himself or client and don't want to share with everyone in the form then keep it with him no one is going to question anything. If he is posting here repeatedly then that's the issue I have.

Last edited:
He worked hard and developed something new for himself or client and don't want to share with everyone in the form then keep it with him no one is going to question anything. If he is posting here repeatedly then that's the issue I have. @Babak @BlakenFist
bro, I'll see him selling without authorization. I'll be one to report him but do you have any proof? is there any proof that he is selling here? If no, please take a chill. Let others provide you with solutions to your bugs in UltimatePOS.

• Love
Reactions: hackermiind
Right, but, i think, the solution is not in a desktop app(installed app), must be the same web app, but with more capabilities
Yeah, i just watch their video in https://bardpos*com/product/desktop-application-for-bardpos/
the best feature is when user want to close register, there is a notification to sync all transaction before close.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock