• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Member Core Plugin

Ultimate Member Core Plugin v2.8.4

No permission to download

Attachments

• um-edd.zip
    80.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: MedAb and JRGWxRxZ
There's no add-ons in this update sir
I never said there was addons 🤔
You can find those on previous posts if you bothered to look.

bobsmith updated Ultimate Member Core Plugin with a new update entry:

Ultimate Member Core Plugin v2.5.0 Nulled

Download Ultimate Member Core Plugin v2.5.0 Nulled
= 2.5.0: August 17, 2022 =

* Enhancements:

- Added: Input type "tel" using for the "Mobile Number" and "Phone Number" fields

* Bugfixes:
- Fixed: Performance issue on wp-admin Users screen. Queries were replaced to the cache transient values
- Fixed: Privacy policy displaying when there are 2 registration forms on the same page
- Fixed: Password Reset process via Ultimate Member - Password Reset form. Reset password...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Attachments

• um-edd.zip
    80.6 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Legolas
Babak updated Ultimate Member Core Plugin with a new update entry:

Ultimate Member Core Plugin v2.5.2

Download Ultimate Member Core Plugin v2.5.2 Nulled Free
= v2.5.2: December 14, 2022 =

* Enhancements:
- Added: Custom dropdown callback functions security enhancements. Avoid using blacklisted functions through namespace or uppercase format
- Added: Validation for upgrade package in wp-admin
- Added: `Change Password request limit` option for prevent from any brute-force attacks or password guessing with the form
- Added: Strong password checking for not using username|email...

Does the Database Upgrade work for you? Mine gets stuck at "Get Upgrades Packages..."

2.5.3: December 19, 2022
Bugfixes: Fixed: Plugin upgrade DB initialization and PHP Fatal Error.

Added as main download.

Please install Ultimate Member - Easy Digital Downloads from here and install over existing as had to tweak it a little bit for it to hide annoying plugin notice. Have updated main download so that all licences are preactivated.

Attachments

• um-edd.zip
    80.6 KB · Views: 15
Babak updated Ultimate Member Core Plugin with a new update entry:

Ultimate Member Core Plugin v2.5.4 Nulled

Download Ultimate Member Core Plugin v2.5.4 Nulled Free
= v2.5.4: February 17, 2023 =

* Enhancements:
- Added: TikTok, Twitch and Reddit fields
- Added: Handler of restriction settings for blog page
- Added: Support of the `<iframes>` inside textarea with enabled the "HTML using" option
- Added: 'um_get_field_date' hook for filtering date fields
- Added: `UM()->get_allowed_html()` function for using it inside wp_kses allowed HTML tags

* Bugfixes:
- Fixed: Redirect to some...

Thank you for update...

I can't reach extensions and I'm seeing this message "All Access Pass – Get access to all Ultimate Member extensions at a significant discount with our All Access Pass."

@Babak @bobsmith

This is just the main plugin, you need to add any needed addons manually just like a normal plugin.

Read previous posts helps 😜

Addons can be found in previous posts, just make sure that you use mine for Easy Digital Download addon.

This is just the main plugin, you need to add any needed addons manually just like a normal plugin.

Read previous posts helps 😜

Addons can be found in previous posts, just make sure that you use mine for Easy Digital Download addon.
Thank you @bobsmith for your fast answer.

I installed 2.5.4 and I follow your message, install um-add.zip too...

Extensions still not working also I have this "Easy Digital Downloads must be activated before you can use Ultimate Member - Easy Digital Downloads."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock