• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Addons for Elementor

Ultimate Addons for Elementor v1.36.31

No permission to download
AKSakallı updated Ultimate Addons for Elementor with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for Elementor v.1.36.17

Version 1.36.17, Thursday, 15th June 2023
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest Elementor and Elementor Pro 3.14 version.
- Fix: Contact Form 7 Styler - Functionality to make multiple column layout not working.
- Fix: Particle Backgrounds - Particles stopped appearing when the website first loaded.
- Fix: Social Share - Alignment setting not working on responsive devices.
- Fix: Table - Sticky header functionality not working properly.
- Fix: Navigation Menu - Sub-menu content type...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, and thank you for this plugin.
I get some errors / warning from wordpress when I select 8.2.8 PHP version.

Warning: Undefined array key "template" in /home/customer/www/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-elementor/admin/bsf-core/index.php on line 321

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-elementor/admin/bsf-core/index.php:321) in /home/customer/www/xxxx/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1431

Reactions: Oyplap
Hello, and thank you for this plugin.
I get some errors / warning from wordpress when I select 8.2.8 PHP version.

Warning: Undefined array key "template" in /home/customer/www/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-elementor/admin/bsf-core/index.php on line 321

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-elementor/admin/bsf-core/index.php:321) in /home/customer/www/xxxx/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1431
I think I have the same error. It doesn't really affect my website and I have "display_errors = Off" in php.ini

Babak updated Ultimate Addons for Elementor with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.36.18

Download Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.36.18 Nulled Free
v1.36.18, Thursday, 27th July 2023

- Improvement: Compatibility with latest Elementor and Elementor Pro 3.15 version.
- Fix: Modal Popup - Issue with Vimeo private/unlisted videos.
- Fix: Posts - News skin layout breaking for responsive devices.
- Fix: Party Propz - Conflicts with Elementor's Icon widget.
- Fix: Video - Issue with Vimeo private/unlisted videos.
- Fix: Video Gallery - Show Vimeo private/unlisted videos if...

Babak updated Ultimate Addons for Elementor with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.36.19

Download Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.36.19 Nulled Free
v1.36.19, Tuesday, 22nd August 2023

- Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress version 6.3.
- Improvement: Compatibility with PHP 8.1.
- Improvement: Woo - Mini Cart - Removed the extra "No products in cart" message from cart with Astra theme.
- Fix: Posts - Showing additional optional category in taxonomy badge when WPML is activated.
- Fix: Posts - When Filterable Tabs option is enabled, AJAX pagination will be...

Untouched.

Version 1.36.20, Monday, 11th September 2023
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest Elementor and Elementor Pro 3.16 version.
- Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress VIP Go rules.
- Improvement: Resloved compatibility with PHP 8.2 dynamic property creation deprecation notice.
- Fix: Posts - Featured post image broken in skin "News" on responsive devices.

Attachments

• ultimate-elementor-1.36.20_untouched.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: svensende
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock