• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin

Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin v2.6.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

Tutor LMS Pro v2.1.8

Download Tutor LMS Pro v2.1.8 - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.1.8 - March 1, 2023 =

New: Introduced ChatGPT integration for content generation
Improvement: Missing translation strings for dynamic texts like date has been added
Fix: In Q&A, student reply to emails were being sent back to the student instead of the instructor
Fix: For built-in emails, placeholder texts in email message content for Email to Students were not being replaced with values
Fix: Admins...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone know how you can sell courses in your tutor lms and charge access to all courses per month?

Reactions: kalee
Need help. I am getting this error with v2.1.8. Tried both untouched and nulled. ChatGPT is new feature of v2.1.8.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'TutorPro\ChatGPT\Assets' not found in D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-content\plugins\tutor-pro\addons\tutor-chatgpt\classes\Init.php:38 Stack trace: #0 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-content\plugins\tutor-pro\addons\tutor-chatgpt\tutor-chatgpt.php(19): TutorPro\ChatGPT\Init->__construct() #1 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-content\plugins\tutor-pro\classes\init.php(186): include_once('D:\\www\\edu\\edum...') #2 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-content\plugins\tutor-pro\classes\init.php(76): TUTOR_PRO\init->load_addons() #3 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(308): TUTOR_PRO\init->load_constructors_asset('') #4 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-includes\plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-content\plugins\tutor\classes\Tutor.php(526): do_action('tutor_loaded') #7 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-content\plugins\tutor\classes\Tutor.php(419): TUTOR\Tutor->__construct() #8 D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-content\plugins\tutor\t in D:\www\edu\edumall\wp-content\plugins\tutor-pro\addons\tutor-chatgpt\classes\Init.php on line 38

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
i got the same error, there's no need to risk such a big error if you're not good with fixing bugs so just roll back. just saying, wait for a fix by the dev.

Anyone who can figure out why Tutor LMS and AI Engine (https://wordpress.org/plugins/ai-engine/) are both not working when both are activated? Individual Tutor course pages wont open (404 error), and AI not bringing any response. Site health reports this error
REST API Endpoint: https://*********/wp-json/wp/v2/types/post?context=edit
REST API Response: (404) Not Found

Thanks

Reactions: Yurii
bobsmith updated Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

Tutor LMS Pro v2.1.9

Download Tutor LMS Pro v2.1.9 - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin Nulled Free
= 2.1.9 - March 30, 2023

New: Introduced Social Login to let users register & login through social networks like Facebook or Google New: Introduced Email verification option upon signup, which will be applicable for new student or instructor registration
New: Introduced reCaptcha and HoneyPot as Fraud protection tools
New: Two-Factor Authentication with Email OTP added for...

• Love
Reactions: dombongyak
Thank you so much sir!

I update to this version I got an error.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 8.57.24 AM.png
I just test installed it again, installed Pro and activated, asks to install Free, installed Free and activated.
All good and no errors.

tutor1.png

tutor.png

• Love
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
The problem is I don't update the free version first.
After I rollback my site and tried to install the free version, then the pro version it works.

Sorry for my mistake.

Thank you so much.

AKSakallı updated Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin v2.1.10

= 2.1.10 - April 13, 2023

New: Added option to manage active login sessions
New: Added Twitter as part of social logins
New: Added Fraud protection on Password reset form
Update: Introduced Co-Author badge on the My Courses page to clarify roles
Update: “Set Withdraw Method” option was showing up on the Dashboard profile even if monetization was disabled
Fix: Decimal values are no longer allowed in content drip settings in lessons when setting the number of days

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock