• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turnitin Unlimited Plagiarism Check ✨

As a student, I understand that plagiarism for our assignment cannot be exceeding a certain percentage. But the only way to check is when submitting, and you can't make any adjustments to your paper ever after. Thus, I've created a class where you can enjoy some of the cool features which you can't get from your lecturer. 😆

AWESOME FEATURES WHEN ENROLLING ON THE CLASS: ✨
  • UNLIMITED WORDS COUNT: You don't have a word limit so submit as much as you want in your own Turnitin account!
  • PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This will be your own Turnitin Student Account where you can log in with your own email id and password.
  • NO REPOSITORY: (YES, I've changed the system setting behind) Your data won't be stored in the Turnitin database so submit your thesis/project/paper, etc without being worried.
  • INSTANT RESULTS: All of your submissions is having Instant results, so no need to wait for 24 hours!

***Due to high exposure (showing the key publicly), too many students enrolled, and the university thought I abuse the system and kicked me out

***This giveaway will only be given out in hidden user tags in this giveaway***

[NEW RULE] Please ensure you have been a member of Babiato for 30 days. Otherwise, I won't provide the keys.

Show some love by leaving a LIKE 🤗
You are awesome..

Oh, okay, thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware that PM is not acceptable anymore, and I just noticed the mod had changed my thread content as well. Let me share it with the private tag here.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

pls try and reply back whether it works well or not

hey buddy, no problem

hey buddy, sorry that I didn't noticed the replies earlier

Sorry, you're not 30 days old yet. Please come back later.
thanks bro

Last edited:
Reactions: Bang Combat

@3d123
I was able to create a student account with some fake credentials. But how does one use it. assuming one is using the program for publishing, Turnitin and the university would be very easy to track back to writer (when they use the correct name for publishing). Also, Turnitin tends to keep the articles as belonging to the students from the university in question. I think--but not sure--it will show plagerised content the same article/paper is checked by others, such as journals using the real name. however thanks. Have given a like too for the effort

@BubbleTea hope you could share.
Have a Great Day!

Wow, nice share! Can I please have one?

Can I get access too? Thanks

Can i get access? it will be really helpful

Reactions: xlx
Hi, can I please get access? I'm student in need, and this would greatly help me. Thanks in advance

well im new member wanted this but well I guess i have to wait 30 days, lol, hope the offer still stands next month!

Reactions: BubbleTea
Hi, can I please get access? I'm student in need, and this would greatly help me. Thanks in advance

Am I to create an account/User Profile before I can use this service?
Yes, of course! You will need to have an account first, then in order to use this checking service you'll need to enrol on a class.

well im new member wanted this but well I guess i have to wait 30 days, lol, hope the offer still stands next month!
Definitely, just come back when you have met the requirement.

Hi.. Can i get access

Yes, of course! You will need to have an account first, then in order to use this checking service you'll need to enrol on a class.

Definitely, just come back when you have met the requirement.

@BubbleTea

• Sad
Reactions: BubbleTea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock