• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme v3.1.3

No permission to download
Hello I am Unable to edit or create a new header in this traveler them.. what could be the cause, even to select headers not going through, I'm getting error of sorry content area not found in your theme, I went to elementor blog and inserted the PHP code I was given there into the themes header, yet it didn't work out. Please guide me what the issue is

Hello I am Unable to edit or create a new header in this traveler them.. what could be the cause, even to select headers not going through, I'm getting error of sorry content area not found in your theme, I went to elementor blog and inserted the PHP code I was given there into the themes header, yet it didn't work out. Please guide me what the issue is
Hard to tell you solution from the problems you described if you did try Elementor's guide and not work.
Re-check this post:
If it's still not work. Try last two:

• Turn of other plugins, one per one, re-check. If it still not work, mean no problem from conflit plugins.
  • Turn of Traveler (still activate Elementor & its addons), if it still not work, Traveler no problem.

If all above not work. Problem come from your server configuration. Check your SiteHealth, compare with system requirement for Elementor and system requirement for Travler. You should check this first, if problem here, you save a ton time to do above things.
Good luck!

Hello I'm noticing another error. After saving my designs from elementor and previews it doesn't reflect on the website or page, it reverts every changes I make, none saves and I've been going back and forth since morning on this. Please what's the result?

Hello I'm noticing another error. After saving my designs from elementor and previews it doesn't reflect on the website or page, it reverts every changes I make, none saves and I've been going back and forth since morning on this. Please what's the result?
Maybe caching from your server or Memory for WP not enough, 256MB at least.

Maybe caching from your server or Memory for WP not enough, 256MB at least.
It was a problem from my caching plugin, I've uninstalled it, but there are some templates I'm unable to edit on elementor it says there is no content present in the stylesheet. Please how can I edit them? If the theme templates are locked how can I unlock them so I can design it the way I want, even the headers I couldn't design it to my taste

It was a problem from my caching plugin, I've uninstalled it, but there are some templates I'm unable to edit on elementor it says there is no content present in the stylesheet. Please how can I edit them? If the theme templates are locked how can I unlock them so I can design it the way I want, even the headers I couldn't design it to my taste
On my site, everything work ok. I guess your problem come from caching, from caching plugin or cache on server, if there no conflict-plugins on your site.

On my site, everything work ok. I guess your problem come from caching, from caching plugin or cache on server, if there no conflict-plugins on your site.
please we can chat via inbox so you can understand me better, or show me a way i could edit the dynamic templates

Attachments

• traveler-code.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 113
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock