• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme v3.1.3

No permission to download
anyone know what is the problem here when i try to edite a Tour the editor pops like this.

Attachments

• vvv.PNG
    vvv.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 62
Before trying or downloading the script, I gone through all the comments posted here so that I didn't want to spare my time wasting for anything which doesn't work quite well. So, after going through all the comments here, I came to know that someone mentioned about non working of the demo install due to licence check. and someone replied a solution to install the older version of this theme where demo was manual method. So I downloaded 2.7.8.9 because in 2.7.9 changelog its mentioned that the theme demo is automated with licence. But after installing 2.7.8.9 I came to know that the setup zip doesnt have the manual demo xml files in it. So I tried the latest version. I downloaded the latest zip file from here which contains 2 different zip file inside it. One is untouched "not modified" and the other is nulled version. Nulled version doesn't need any key or any license thing, it just works pretty fine including the demos internally without uploading any xml file. Just go to theme options > import demo > select demo style and click import.
Tried all the steps and the it did not work. Still get the nag - ...../wp-admin/admin.php?page=st_product_reg. When I go to front end just a spinning clock. Any ideas is appreciated.

can anyone tell me how i can add my email to receive the message from the customers

Attachments

• cc.PNG
    cc.PNG
    168.5 KB · Views: 35
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock