• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme v3.1.3

No permission to download
when clicking to Upgrade Data move to another page "
From the version 1.2.7, it has a few new data updates. Click "Update Now" button to perform it."

after click to Update Now

1677161434476.png

Sync Availability​

Starting Sync Availability Data
Done

Start sync st_rental

on sync 0/0 (1.203s) ...
Done

Start sync st_activity

on sync 0/0 (1.313s) ...
Done

Start sync st_tours

on sync 0/0 (1.265s) ...

still imported not worked 😒
Seems you didn't activate WPBakery Page Builder plugin, activate it first and then import WPBakery Page Builder demos.

Reactions: wborgs
Seems you didn't activate WPBakery Page Builder plugin, activate it first and then import WPBakery Page Builder demos.
Hey they told me All Done but it's doesn't import nothing the site is empty, can u please help.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    16.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    595.9 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: basemelgabry
Hey they told me All Done but it's doesn't import nothing the site is empty, can u please help.
Just tried to import several WPBakery Page Builder demos, and all work well. Make sure you've installed all required plugins and activate them.
Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 9.45.43 AM.png

Can you please import the first elementor demo and share the export file. Please
As I mentioned before, Elementor demos can't be imported at present. I have no export files. All demo files are downloaded from the author's the website via the theme itself.
@barakachaplin @RTFM Here is the nulled version which can import demos and install extensions. Please note that only WPBakery Page Builder Demo can be imported at present, there is a bug to import Elementor Demo. Hope the author can fix it soon.
1676911744215.png
1676911778119.png

As I mentioned before, Elementor demos can't be imported at present. I have no export files. All demo files are downloaded from the author's the website via the theme itself.
thanks for reply mate. BTW there is new version v3.0.6.1. Did they fix the issue of elementor in this one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock