• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme v3.1.3

No permission to download
3.0.9 have same problem for me "Please check purchase code again"

With version 3.0.9, all the recommended requirements are set except the option max_allowed_packet= 128M
The same thing happens "Please check purchase code again"

Thank you very much to all of you who make Babiato great.

Greetings.
i don't have any problem importing version 3.09

Attachments

• Quick-Install-Demo-‹-My-Blog-—-WordPress.png
    Quick-Install-Demo-‹-My-Blog-—-WordPress.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 61
error1.png error2.png

It's processing but it can't be finished. Also, when i reload the page I can see The last import demo : modmixmap but no demo content are imported.

i don't have any problem importing version 3.09
I think it has to be something about the hosting, I use shared hosting, if version 3.0.9 works for you and it doesn't work for the rest of us, it must be something about the hosting, it has happened to me with other themes that I have been testing and to other users other hosting did not work for them.

Let's see in future versions if there is more luck, this theme has many requirements for its operation.

I have tried Booking Core and practically does the same or better and works very fast and well. If Traveler doesn´t work for you, try Booking Core, you will not be disappinted.

Booking Core - Ultimate Booking System | Babiato Forums

Greetings.

Last edited:
error1.png error2.png

It's processing but it can't be finished. Also, when i reload the page I can see The last import demo : modmixmap but no demo content are imported.

I think it has to be something about the hosting, I use shared hosting, if version 3.0.9 works for you and it doesn't work for the rest of us, it must be something about the hosting, it has happened to me with other themes that I have been testing and to other users other hosting did not work for them.

Let's see in future versions if there is more luck, this theme has many requirements for its operation.

I have tried Booking Core and practically does the same or better and works very fast and well. If Traveler doesn´t work for you, try Booking Core, you will not be disappinted.

Booking Core - Ultimate Booking System | Babiato Forums

Greetings.
i don't know man but version 3.09 working good on me.. i'm using the namecheap hosting

i don't know man but version 3.09 working good on me.. i'm using the namecheap hosting
Hello.
I have done a clean installation of WordPress on a new domain, with Traveler version 3.0.9, installing the same demo as yours (tour Elementor) and it doesn't work for me, it keeps requesting "Please check purchase code again".

A consultation, the recommendations of:
php_value memory_limit 256M
php_value upload_max_filesize 100M
php_value post_max_size 100M
php_value max_execution_time 500
php_value max_input_vars 10000

In which file do you do it:
php.ini
wp-config.php
.htaccess

Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks to everyone who makes Babiato great.

Greetings.

Attachments

• babiato3.jpg
    babiato3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: hanun
The import of demo data is not working because this theme uses API endpoint to first download xml demo file using purchase code and then uses it to import the demo file.
1707039156848.png
To bypass it, the person with the correct purchase code have to download demo files for all the demos available in themes and then in the WordPress uploads directory in the traveler-demo folder, we have to upload the files of the required demo to be imported.
Code:
self::$uploads_baseurl.'/traveler-demo/'.$_REQUEST['version'] .'/theme_options.json';
above is the code that illustrates that.

Ref: plugins/traveler-code/importer/st.importer.php

Last edited:
try using the purchase code : i got this on mysql database 58058394d163408e22179616ac32476a10c6e4f5 (i decrypt it) but i don't know it's working or not

Attachments

• premium142-web-hosting-com-localhost-themxaex_wp585-wpf9_options-phpMyAdmin-5-2-1.png
    premium142-web-hosting-com-localhost-themxaex_wp585-wpf9_options-phpMyAdmin-5-2-1.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 50
try using the purchase code : i got this on mysql database 58058394d163408e22179616ac32476a10c6e4f5 (i decrypt it) but i don't know it's working or not
This purchase code is not correct.
JSON:
{"error":"Purchase code not correct"}

please try this one and feedback. i've added & tested the demo dload fix from 308 into 309. working on mine.
thank you, this one works, importdhedemocontent an i updated o the newer version :D

Babak updated Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme with a new update entry:

Traveler Theme v3.1.3

Download Traveler v3.1.3 - Travel Booking WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.1.3 - Mar 12th 2024

[Compatible]WooCommerce 8.5
[Compatible]WPBakery 7.3 > 7.5
[Update Element]Elementor Form Search
[Update Element]Elementor List Item Service
[Update Element]WPBakery ST List of Related Services
[Update Plugin]OptionTree 2.7.4.4 > 2.7.5
[Update Plugin]Traveler Export 1.0.5 > 1.0.6
[Update Plugin]Traveler Library Layout Elementor1.0.6 > 1.0.7
[Update Plugin]Traveler PayPal 1.2 > 1.3
[Update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock